All Comments on 'How Our Cuckolding Started, Pt. 02'

by QueenDD

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

LOL! Wife meets with bull in the pasture while the husband meets with his divorce attorney. Dumber than a stump!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle15 days ago

Where to start.

How small is this “small town”. 1,000 people? 5,000? How small? And 95% white? And no one knows anyone else?

It doesn’t make sense. People don’t move to small towns and have fantastic jobs. They work local jobs or deem, or commute but they don’t live and work there.

Next, the sex scene. Regardless of what she says, her actions tell the story. She wants to degrade and humiliate her husband. How is that love? If you told us she hated him and wanted to ruin his life, at least it would be consistent but she’s turning him gay because it turns her on. She wants to ruin him because she doesn’t love him….and that’s your problem.

Actions, words and intentions don’t line up.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

BS

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

If my wife tried that on me. I would say No way. and if tried behind my back, All hell would happen. the bloke would walk or use his cock for the rest of his life.

i122i12215 days ago

An ok story however it would have been much better without the male bisexual angle

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Thanks for the tags "BBC" and "Cuckold" definitely 1☆ without reading anything with those tags.

seittitgibseittitgib14 days ago

Fun little story, it's hot and gets the job done! Love seeing Mike embrace his bisexuality! Looking forward to next chapter

Pooter4FunPooter4Fun14 days ago

Should be Gay Male

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Definitely turned on by the idea of sucking the bull’s cock just before he creams in wifey’s cunt. Then the prize of eating her out and cleaning everything up. Yes she wants to degrade and humiliate me because that’s what I need. I was put on earth to worship and serve her.

JT

RubberbummRubberbumm12 days ago

So hot hope she goes bbc only!

OOAAOOAA11 days ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!! Well done! Go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Great story. Would love that to happen to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Really liked the story. Hoping this will happen to me and my wife as she really likes black guys. Happy to play the role of cuckold if she is up for it. Willing to get the bull in the mood prior to taking my wife. Our relationship is heading in that direction. Bring it on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous