All Comments on 'Candi Goes to the Doctor'

by Chloe_Harper

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CbpatCbpat21 days ago

Love where this story is headed!

vixenzvixenz19 days ago

love it, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I liked the first part better, now it seems everyone is getting too cruel.

SpikerockSpikerock19 days ago

Love this so much. Keep it going.

SpikerockSpikerock19 days ago

Would love to see the next part with the doctor right away.

Chloe_HarperChloe_Harper19 days agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the feedback so far on all three parts of Candi's journey.

I understand that some might see this one as too cruel, but I did warn this section would be a little more intense than the previous ones.

I do have her learning more of her new responsibilities at her job coming up, which lessens in intensity from the doctor. I also was considering adding a 4th man into Candi's rotation of "caretakers" who would have a more gentle approach to Candi's gullibility. I think it's fun to have a variety of men who all take different approaches to the dumb blonde to reap the benefits.

I'll continue adding warnings at the tops of the stories that are more "cruel" so that those that don't appreciate those sections can skip them.

If anyone has thoughts on who Candi should meet or get another section with in further detail, I'd love to know

TotelockerTotelocker19 days ago

I really appreciate how you slowly have built the story. You are indeed a very talented author and the future chapters are eagerly awaited. I sincerely hope that she will learn to dress up in garter and hoses and to handle multiple dicks at the same time. DP is of course a medicine that she needs to learn to master.

Please keep up the good work!

BilboMerkinBilboMerkin18 days ago

Great story, though the sex is a little rougher than I normally prefer. Candi has a LOT to learn about the ways of this world!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I'd like the introduction of a man that Candi would enjoy being with.

naurdnaurd17 days ago

Great update, great stoy. Would love more doctor stuff. I don't mind the rough stuff. Looking forward to Candi getting fucked soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloe_Harper@Chloe_Harper
Just a girl who wanted to write the stories she couldn't find. Wanting to share them with y'all in hopes that they are stories you need too.