All Comments on 'Once a Nerd Ch. 14'

by hardwoodstudios

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Seems like it's Dean's turn to deal with potential headaches. Considering his schemes in the past to deal with the issue, I'm curious to see how he will approach this one. A bit too daring with that car kiss, so let's hope Sam won't be involved too.

BidickulousBidickulous15 days ago

Ah, the penny drops. Can’t wait (well, OK, I don’t have a choice) for the next chapter! Hoping Dean can get things sorted, without hospitalizing Ortega, before Christmas break!

Bham487Bham48715 days ago

Love this story. At first I thought it was going down the road like so many others where the student abuses the faggot teacher but it turned around to be good!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I'm loving Sam's new found backbone with Dean!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Dean is such a fascinating character. He’s very canny, and gets group dynamics to a frightening degree. I’m excited to see how he deals with Ortega. I don’t think he’ll get physical unless he thinks it’ll be advantageous in the long run.

Also, super hot sex scene. I love seeing dominant Sam.

geemeedeegeemeedee13 days ago

I’m happy to see Sam taking a more … equal? active? assertive? role in the relationship. It’s cool to see Dean get a taste of his own antics. Keeping each other on their toes is something they could be doing 30-40 years later.

I’ll be surprised and disappointed if Dean doesn’t have a comeback for Ortega that matches the confidence of his response to Cecilia. He knew this moment was coming.

LilBro2007LilBro200713 days ago

Was so excited to see another chapter posted. I was worried you might have gotten tired writing about Dean and Sammy, especially when your last post was a new story. Started to get into countless stories to only to have them stop and never a new chapter posted.

Another great chapter ... reading about Dean but more importantly, Sammy coming to the realization that he's in love with Dean. And the transition of Sammy being more comfortable with their relationship and being seen. What a cliffhanger to end the chapter - Dean being called out in the locker room whether he is gay. I hope it won't be another month before you end the suspense and torture of time about Dean's reaction ! As for Sammy, I thought for a moment you were going to have him topping Dean when he told Dean to go wait for him while he showered - that would really be an interesting sex scene read! I have no doubt Dean would bottom for Sammy because he loves him ... but would he like it? Dean really exercised restraint when Sammy dictated their last sex.

Lizbeth99Lizbeth9912 days ago

Love this story! Keep those chapters coming!!

SummerSammySummerSammy12 days ago

O M G!!! I don't know how you write so every chapter gets hotter and hotter. I loooove Dean's perspective. My favorite couple <3 Every interaction between Dean and Sam was delicious as always. I can't wait for the next chapter!!! I also can't wait to see how Dean puts Ortega in his place in confident Dean fashion

lilmuscleboililmuscleboi12 days ago

Thank you Hardwoodstudios, for sharing your talents and imagination. We are fortunate to have you on this forum.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I wish I had my own Dean; I feel like I'm Sam. Thank you, Hardwood Studios, for another wonderful update on the lives of Dean and Sam. I'm so invested in their stories that I always check if there is a new update.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhardwoodstudios@hardwoodstudios
Literotica makes me wait 2—8 days before I can publish chapters, so once I finish them, I'll start uploading them at least a week early on Patreon. They will still be posted here as well, but if anyone's interested: patreon.com/hardwoodstudios 4/18/24: OaN, Ch. 15 is up on Pa...