All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 22'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit5114 days ago

So many men- most of us- have needs and desires we only dream of being realized. A few of us are lucky enough to find a lady like Pippa, somewhere along the path. What an incredibly passionate woman! And when we do, she is also blessed with the gifts us horny gents have to bestow on her. It does seem Pippa knows what she wants, which makes it easier for her men to share their unique gifts and talents with her, and John, and with us.

Such a tantalizing chapter! It's touching to see just how shy her new friend and lover Josh is with her at first. He's of a physical type she has fantasized about. So many of us lighter colored guys have fantasized about having our white women taken sexually by a Black man. It's such an erotically charged fantasy that has become reality for some of us. This introduction of Josh to Pippa is another happy accident. Eric is the instigator here, and who could blame him? He wants to see his new friend Pippa enjoy the exciting attributes of her friend Josh. By the end of this chapter, we all want to see how it happens. Pippa is such a masterful storyteller! She knows how to guide the encounter with her new lover and Eric- and John- to a simmering dish, just like Eric's rabbit stew. Soon to bubble over into an explosion of taste and sensations. I can't wait! Pippa knows how to turn on the flames of desire, and we're all the happier for it!

Wiz1002Wiz100212 days ago

I’m never sure why this BBC:white women and domination:cuckholdry thing is such a big fetish on porn sites and sites such as this. It’s just another guy having sex with another woman; why bring the race card into it?

Nevertheless, it is a new dynamic when partnering up with a different shaped, coloured, or new person, and this new chapter brings all that to life. Can’t wait to read part two of this chapter and see how the three guys treat and handle Pippa and how you handle them? Do you take on all three at once and have them penetrate you and stimulate you together? What a scenario that would be? Or will it be one after the other in an extended fuck fest lasting into the night?

I hope a new instalment is quickly on its way!

JBEdwardsJBEdwards11 days ago

Pippa, you are the master of leaving your readers hanging. Luckily, I love it! Let me guess: All three men will enjoy your charms before the night is over. It must be so exciting to have exhibitionist sex with an audience with their tongues hanging out of their mouths. More power to you! And since the anticipation is a large portion of the fun, I must applaud the way you are writing this up and leaving all your faithful readers drooling! 5* are usual, JB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES