My Hotwife Life - A Hotel Hookup

Story Info
I enjoy being the hotwife of a sissy cuckold.
1.5k words
4
8.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader, I want you in bed and naked and able to play for a while before you read further... Enjoy!

We have flirted for weeks on Literotica before we just had to meet in person. We agreed on the Hotel Excelsior where your company houses clients so you'd be able to get a room without any risk. We are both married so have to be careful.

You were supposed to arrive first and then send me the room number via Literotica message. You arrived and now were waiting in the room. You'd stripped naked and gotten comfortable in the bed. A little nervous with the door propped just open.

I was nervous too but so thrilled to finally try to sate my burning hunger for sex. My husband was sitting at home fully aware of what I was going to do. I'd put his small cock into a chastity cage so he couldn't jerk off thinking about what was going to happen. He would be dressed up in all sorts of sissy things but I was leaving that behind for the night.

Now I am standing outside the hotel door almost trembling between nervousness and arousal.

The door opens and you see me in silhouette striking a curvy and sultry pose. I walk in with a confidence I fake and put my bag down on the dresser.

You're smiling on the bed and already half-aroused. Seeing your cock for the first time makes me grin and it takes me a moment to tear my eyes away.

I'd dressed at home in what made me feel sexiest and then covered up with a long raincoat. I let the coat fall to the floor, hearing the voice of self-doubt in my head yelling that I'm ugly and fat. I see your eyes widen and your cock jerk to rock hard. Self-doubt can go shut up.

I'm wearing a leather corset-like bustier without cups so my d cup breasts are completely on display. At 33 they aren't as jubilant as in my youth but still fairly firm. Matching black string bikini panties in leather are on over the garters leading down to my sheer thigh-high stockings and finally to my black 4" "fuck me" heels.

The whole process of picking out these sexy pieces in front of my husband at home was thrilling and liberating. I love him dearly but I needed to go get fucked by another man, someone he doesn't know. So each piece I'd worn to make my husband horny was now being picked and worn to please another man. My husband watched me do my makeup in this lingerie. I saw his face when I didn't pick out a dress or skirt and just took my coat. Priceless.

I look for your reaction and watch you get off the bed. Your cock is jutting out proudly but now I'm caught in your gaze. You give me a hug.

"I'm very happy to meet you, Megan," you say quietly before giving me a kiss.

Some people dismiss the kiss and want to jump into bed but I could tell you were like me. Kissing is its own level of sex and you are masterful.

I lose track of time kissing you and then we start to explore each other with our hands. I love your firm physique and cup your tight little buns territorially. You pay attention to my ass which you know thrills me and crouch to be able to kiss, suck, and lick my breasts.

I am getting more and more eager. My hand brushes your cock catching a large drop of slick precum. You moan and I urge us to the beautiful king-sized bed.

"Tell me what you want," I whisper seeing some of my lipstick staining your lips.

"Suck me and swallow," you say gently and I nod. You sit on the edge of the bed and I kneel on a pillow you thoughtfully give me.

Your cock is beautiful and significantly larger than my husband's. I reach out caress it and your scrotum, feeling your heavy balls.

"Do you have a big load saved up for me?" I tease.

"I didn't jerk off since we agreed to meet tonight. It will be big."

I stroke your thighs slowly moving them wider. Leaning in I kiss the head of your cock, licking up the free-flowing, sweet and salty pre cum. I take my time, working each side and then turning my head to take each of your balls in my mouth making you sigh.

Soon I'm working your cock more firmly. I form a circle with the my thumb and forefinger of my right hand to create a tight ring around the base of your shaft. I stroke your shaft with that as my mouth slips over its head.

I moan softly as I lick and suck, loving the soft skin and firm core of your cock. My head bobs a little and my saliva is making your cock slick. You feel the stimulation all over and with all your anticipation for tonight you're getting close.

"I'm going to cum..." you warn.

For the first time in ten minutes, my mouth moves off your cock.

"Where do you want it?" Still stroking.

"Your breasts..." you moan and I stand up straighter, aiming your cock at my chest. I jerk faster and faster until you gasp.

I feel your cock throbbing and then the first jet of sticky white cum hits my neck with a splat. In quick succession, you ejaculate blob after blob, painting my chest and breasts. It is an impressive amount.

I keep milking you until the last cum has run out over my fingers. You are gazing at the cum all over me and I proudly give you a great view. I feel some of it slide down between my breasts.

After letting you gaze at your handiwork, I get to work scooping it up and licking my fingers clean. I literally make "mmmm" sounds as I taste and swallow the first new cum in close to a decade. You taste good.

You watch me gobble down your whole cum load except for that sheen it leaves on my skin and bustier. I suck my fingers clean and pull them from my mouth with a pop that lets us both laugh a little and get more relaxed.

"Your turn. It'll take me a few to recharge."

I get up on the bed, sit back against the headboard and piled up pillows. I spread my feet and beckon you with a crooked finger then point to my pussy. I'd "experienced" your pussy skills many times in our virtual fucking but wanted it so bad for real. I can feel how aroused and wet I already am.

You maneuver yourself until you're on your belly and elbows close to my panties. You stroke me through the panties and I can see the leather turns you on just like me. Soon you're kissing and licking the panties and making my pussy feel loved.

Eventually you tug at the panties and I lift my bum and then feet for you to get them off me. You smile at my clean-shaven pussy with swollen lips.

I quickly discover that your apparent expertise in texts is because you really know how to lick pussy. You have me squirming with three of your fingers inside me and curled to massage my g spot. Your tongue dances up and around my folds and clit.

I hold your head in place as the orgasm grips me. I moan and shudder as the pleasure flows everywhere in my body. I'd not had an orgasm that strong in years.

Delightfully you don't stop even with your cock hard again. After a few more minutes I squeal as I cum again.

Now I can't wait any longer. "Fuck me! Please!"

Not requiring a golden invitation you motion for me to get on my belly. I comply, displaying my rotund bottom for your full view. I feel you caress each cheek and kiss both of them. Then I hear the snap of a tube of lube. Your fingers begin to probe, lube and relax me. Soon I'm begging for your cock.

You prop my abdomen up with a couple pillows and then I feel the head of your cock slipping around my hole. You push gently and within a minute you sink into my tight ass and I let out a loud moan.

I ask you to go slow because I want this to last. As I feel your firm cock thrust into my ass I feel like my husband is watching and it thrills me more. I tweak my nipples underneath me, sending pleasure jolts to my clit.

I actually cum before you, my ass

clenching over and over on your shaft. I claw the sheets and shudder. And you keep going, giving me the royal fucking I crave.

At last you can't hold out longer.

"Come in me, baby," I beg glad you are in my ass so you didn't need a condom.

My words trigger you and you thrust one last time, holding your cock in deep and I feel you throb, your balls twitch. You flood me with your semen and I love it.

And we're just getting started... end of Part 1