All Comments on 'Extramarital Vacation'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AmbulAmbul4 days ago

I thought the story was quite wordy and as a result it moved very slowly. Some so much of the story was set in a beach and seaside location, and Claire was the center of sexual attention, I was surprised that the author did describe Claire's body. It seemed that sex scenes were sketchily described or just referred to. I thought the conclusion seemed tentative given all the fucking that Claire got on the vacation.

AmbulAmbul4 days ago

Oh dear, some typos of my own. I should have said "Since so much. . . " Also I should have said that I was surprised that Claire's body was NOT described.

xranadexranade4 days ago
so so

husband should have got some action otherwise its loving wife category, selfish wife.husband is cuck.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 days ago

All I read was Julian taking control and getting to fuck Claire whenever HE wanted. He had taken over control to such an extent that he was included in all their island hoping... and even to announcing to the hotel receptions that only one room was required as they were a polyamourous threesome.

So, what about dumbo husband? Where were his sexy episodes with another woman? Plus, they haven't met up with Julian's wife, Carol. LOL. I doubt they ever will. Unless Julian introduces Claire to her (absent the dumbo husband, of course!). Dumbo doesn't even warrent having a name and we, the readers, never learn what it is.

Why not? Because he's a submissive pussy and gets NOTHING.

xranadexranade4 days ago
wrong catrgory

its loving wife story, cuck husband

Buster2UBuster2U4 days ago

19 Big Blazing Stars, though it sounded to me like he was fucking Claire a lot more than you were. I hope you had a good time, though I think your friend was taking advantage of you. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

All good except for the continuous threesome as they went to various destinations. Sharing her on Mykonos was fun, while traveling together and registering for one room on Santorini was carrying it a bit far. Doing the same the rest of the vacation in more locations was over the top ridiculous though. They went on vacation as a couple, hoping for some new adventures. Not to be dominated almost from the start and the wife used like she was his also by Julian (who at one point you called Jake). No mention of hubby getting to enjoy himself with another woman throughout this, he simply gave up his wife for use by another guy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago
Pretty one sided.

Didn't seem like he had much sex with her or anyone else. Good deal for her I guess but not so much for him. Just another cuck that gets off on humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
1065 Followers
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...