All Comments on 'Little Tease Next Door'

by LayceeLynn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

missing comma in the last three words of dialogue makes it read fairly awkward. the ALL CAPS thing is a throwback to a time before computers had shift keys. thankfully, we have punctuation marks now, so no need to SHOUT at your readers.

LayceeLynnLayceeLynn29 days agoAuthor

Fun fact. Shift keys have always been on a computer keyboard. They originated back in 1878 for the typewriter.

And my goal using all caps was to have the reader perceive loud shouting. It worked.

Apologies about the comma in the last line of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

What a debut! Welcome to Literotica, and may you go from strength to strength as a writer. Your selection of Fun Facts sets you apart :-)

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

There's a book called Eats, Shoots and Leaves which, I think, Anna, you'll enjoy reading. Lynne Truss, the author, has dedicated the book "To the memory of the striking Bolshevik printers of St Petersburg who, in 1905, demanded to be paid the same rate for punctuation marks as for letters, and thereby directly precipitated the first Russian Revolution." The Kindle edition of this book should be available through Amazon.

RayaWritesRayaWrites17 days ago

I feel like grammar nit picking goes against the idea of this site sometimes, I understood the imagery from your words perfectly, capitalising a word made me imagine it screamed, I hope you keep writing and producing amazing taboo content <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLayceeLynn@LayceeLynn
Warning, my stories are raw & not for everyone. The easily offended should tread lightly or turn back now. This is where I like to post my writings under my author name, LayceeLynn. My real name is Anna. I like writing fictional stories that, now days in this era of "not all...