All Comments on 'Fuckhole's Enslavement'

by ftmshit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
muskyboymuskyboy14 days ago

You already wrote this story...."Trans Puppyboy Gets Bred (st4t)"

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Incorrect category ?

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

soooo sexy...im ftm and i want my mtf wife to rape a baby into me so bad.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Just Mentally Pathetic MtF, and FtM somebody just needs to round up these poor people, and get them some mental health treatments that they Desperately need, please....

User5358774322689997User535877432268999712 days ago

@Anonymous. Round up these people to be treated of being themselves? This is the incest tag, so respectfully I am not commenting on that portion. But every major medical institution in the USA has proven that the only treatments for trans people are being accepted by society as their desired gender, and medical transition if they want that. Conversion therapy on the other hand has been proven to harm people. If you are reading this @Anonymous, I hope you get therapy. We are not hurting you by living our best lives, and I promise you we are happy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Sorry that you think that way about trans people. Guess that way so many young people that did Transform genders are so Desperately trying return to their former genders, but so sadly unable to. Cut off parts just can't Magically be Re-attached. Maybe if they had waited until they were at least 18....

August_MistAugust_Mist10 days ago

Great story! This is intense, but very hot. I always get excited when I see you’ve posted something new. I’m FTX with an MTF domme. It’s really nice to have erotica that feels similar to my dynamic!

ftmshitftmshit8 days agoAuthor

@anonymous transphobia when you browse the incest tag is crazy man im ngl to u

ftmshitftmshit8 days agoAuthor

@muskyboy theres a big difference between those stories. yes i include breeding in pretty much all my stories because its hot, however, "trans puppyboy gets bred" is about an implied couple doing a cnc scene that ends alluding to aftercare. this story is a noncon fic between a trans brother and sister where he develops stockholm syndrome and actually gets pregnant. this story is a way darker story than the other one you mentioned

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous