All Comments on 'Real Estate -- Illustrated'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll5 days agoAuthor

Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips appreciated.

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

You can find the extremely talented JoKoss here:

x

https://www.jokoss.com/

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 days ago

WOW!! I’m an East-Coaster, but will never look at the tall buildings of NYC the same way… or the lovely ladies who come and go through the doors all day long!! 5- Stars for the text, a little less for the illustrations.

gunmakergunmaker5 days ago

A fascinating story. Well written and illustrated. I enjoyed it.

oldone39oldone395 days ago

Outstanding, you have found the artist. The grace and dignity of the art brings relief.

Thanks

carvohicarvohi5 days ago

Pretty good story, great pictures.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo5 days ago
Realistic and erotic

Beautiful story with artwork that give a great visual. So well written it makes the reader feel voyeuristic.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman5 days ago

Well written and believable within the world of porn fantasy. Her slide into fully embracing the porn world is quick, yet slow enough not to be totally unbelievable. You set her up as pretty uninhibited from the beginning, which helps. Good illustrations too.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun4 days ago

The story and the illustrations were excellent!

DrizdartDrizdart1 day ago

A fine combination of story and illustration. Further collaboration has a chance to upend the Illustrated category.

lustychimeralustychimeraabout 19 hours ago

Absolutely stunning artwork! Wonderful style, JK! Each picture is a whole story in itself. Love the exhibitionism story, too. Plausible enough to really get into.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22255 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...