All Comments on 'Breeding My Sister's Wife Finale'

by JHErotica

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx15 days ago

I really enjoyed this series, and am disappointed that there will not be further adventures with them. I was really hoping to read about them becoming a family, and him breeding his lovers several more times…. They need a big family.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

HOT DAMN! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 5☆

Frankie1952Frankie195214 days ago

Oh Please tell us what happened after this. Is Kate pregnant too? Do they all get together and make more babies?

More please.

albertaboyalbertaboy14 days ago

Enjoyed this, 5 stars

Mango2021Mango202114 days ago

Kill joy why would you pull out now of all times, did he impregnate his sister, you can’t leave us hanging 😢

Marvin2017Marvin201714 days ago

Looking forward to the bow for the wrap this story represents. Epilogues are the “you’re welcome”

given to us thankful readers.

.

Thanks! (btw, find me a Kate!)

M

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

it was sweet to reach to an end like this. ultimate bliss for all thanks for your efforts, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

you have an exquisitely vivid way of describing love/sex scenes maybe it was the heroes personas but kudos 5 stars

JerryDancerJerryDancer13 days ago

I read every chapter and loved them all.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Really? That's the end? You have things open, such as the copper IUD. More importantly, you developed romantic between the three of them to the point of them being a throuple was a very real possibility. These are too major to just be in an epilogue. An epilogue us for things such as him finding someone and introducing her to them and he gets to play uncle to the child.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I didn't get past "Kate an I" in the first sentence.

DelftsejongenDelftsejongen13 days ago

Beautiful ! And yes, of course he impregnated his sister. That’s what she always wanted. As did he. His sister was the one who made him cum all the time.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue13 days ago

excellent series, and I will always believe kate lied to him

JHEroticaJHErotica13 days agoAuthor

Thanks for reading this series! I really hope you enjoyed it! The epilogue is out on my patreon, link above.

PappasleazePappasleaze13 days ago

Puts an all new meaning to "sister wives" This has been a great series form the start to now. I hope the epilogue says that they both are pregnant and he moves in and they all live happy ever after, oh and Alena prefers anal. Thank you for this and will be looking forward to more of your work.

RanethekingRanetheking13 days ago

I’ve loved the story! So amazing. Though my one… not really issue or complaint because I get what you were doing. I just wish there was more bro/sis sex. Wish it had happened soon so could have been the main focus of the story. But I get why you didn’t. Also wish they had ended up in a three way relationship with breeding the sister. And keeping the maledom/femsubs dynamic between them. But again, it is more realistic of to happen that way.

I’m excited to see what other incest stories you have in the future!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Great series but needs to continue

wayward_driverwayward_driver11 days ago

Fantastic story. Great characters and while I'm sad there won't be more chapters, I'm quite eager to see the epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Really hope you continue this in the future.

Tx_PiklTx_Pikl7 days ago

Loved this story. I hope you choose to continue and expand the story. The characters are well defined and have continued great potential. Hope you find inspiration to continue as I and others have enjoyed this well thought out story.

Wishing you the best in all of your endeavors! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJHErotica@JHErotica
Erotica writer as a hobby. Interested in a bunch of different kinds, mostly anything with ethical boundary crossing and play. Open to commissions and writing prompts!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES