All Comments on 'Deviant Workspaces: Off the Line'

by Whanmore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Impo_64Impo_6413 days ago

"..Ugyuha...Awgyha!..Auhyah!"..."...GggYAHH!...AwwGYHA!... UuuGYUHA!" 1*

ReedRichardsReedRichards13 days ago

After all, who doesn’t like fucking someone else’s wife during the lunch break? Of course, her husband might be getting some afternoon strange himself, and that would piss her off royally.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

What did this mess have to do with the LW category?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I have seen the same thing to happen in a local factory. They think that no one sees them, but they are wrong.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x13 days ago

@Impo, yes, I hate when authors try to write out grunts.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff13 days ago

Wow! Loved tbe eloquent conversation from Salma. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Sorry, but it takes more than a tag and a category to make a story a Loving Wives story. I would recommend Erotic Encounters, as this story is nothing more than a single encounter with a (bad) sex scene. Seriously, the "sound effects" were not good, much less erotic.

-

I would also recommend not using tags to add content to a story, but writing those details into the story itself. The purpose of tags is to tell readers what is in the story.

If you want one or both of them to be married (to different people or each other), put that in the story.

If you want one of them to be the boss of the other, put that in the story.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k201113 days ago

This was not a Loving Wives story. It wasn't much of anything but a time waster.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Can't say I liked all the gutterals with no conversation.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Just a little cheat, no story, no consequences, waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

A bit quirky, kinda falls outside of the general categories. Not a whole bunch of substance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhanmore@Whanmore
A sexual being from Indiana. I write stories that I like to read about in a way that I think others will enjoy. Appreciate feedback from readers...especially women as they are hardest to please. Looking for an artist or artists to illustrate. Hope you find these stories entert...