All Comments on 'The Good Wife Ch. 01'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland11 days ago

I too find women's 1950s fashions attractive: The full flowing skirts; the big, cone-shaped breasts that the brassieres made you appear to have; real stockings. (The girdle and high heels I can live without, but I know other guys like them.) After several hundred words, I was beginning to tire of Brenda's June Cleaver imitation and her fawning over her wonderful Ward (David). Then the roles shifted: Brenda morphed into Disciplinarian Mommy, and David became the bad little boy who deserved a very severe (and sexually fulfilling) spanking, diapering, and suckling. That switch I didn't see coming!

.

As usual, I feel that I would enjoy the story even more if I actually shared the fetishes it depicts in such vivid and loving detail--in this case "discipline," sexual attraction to the mother, and infantilization. But I do continue to admire TheGraduate88's well-crafted prose including its usually well-chosen specific details. Literary trivia: Note the 2nd plug for Zest "soap" bars in 2 consecutive stories. (Technically, it's not soap.) The author is obviously an Influencer for HRB Brands Inc.

.

Just kidding! :-) But I was brought up on Palmolive, not that new-fangled Zest stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.