All Comments on 'Casus Belli Ch. 16: A Pack Revived'

by Banbeck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Daedalus98Daedalus9813 days ago

Love where the story's going. You could include Brando in the harem as well. Like a male slave. I bet Cassy would enjoy that.

BanbeckBanbeck12 days agoAuthor

Hi Daedalus98, glad you like where the story is going, and thanks for commenting šŸ˜‰

The orcs have no use for male slaves in their harem(s) though.

They don't need assistance with keeping the females satisfied... šŸ˜

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

This was a fantastic chapter! I especially loved the show of support for Cassy from the townspeople- it's good to know that many of her former subjects love her. And what a twist at the ending! I love the way the story is headed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This was a terrific installment! I wonder if Cass can even confide in her friends anymore, since their loyalty is to their pack now. I'm so tempted to start theorizing about the direction of the story. It's as bad as when the 6th Harry Potter book came out and everyone was speculating about Snape and RAB!

BanbeckBanbeck11 days agoAuthor

@ Anonymous the first & Anonymous the second; thanks for commenting, it's appreciated, and it's good to hear you like the chapter. šŸ™‚

The support of the Nigawan people for their former Kangess will become important...

And considering the twist at the end; remember that not everything always is as it, at first glance, seems to be...

@ Those readers that have been rating this chapter that are less than happy with it; if you don't add a comment explaining WHAT you're unhappy with I WON'T be able to fix it for you... šŸ˜‰

@ The reader(?) that "1 bombed" this chapter; Hi again, and up yours too... šŸ¤Ŗ

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I'm glad that this chapter returned to being a bit more plot-oriented (the previous chapter was good too, but it was all sex and little plot). This story is too good to neglect the plot! Will we see Lily again soon? I want to see how she has fared, and whether she will be the first prize to become a mate, and whether she has had the effect on Yasso that was hoped for.

I saw your response to the previous comment about the note- does that mean that the note was a trap devised by the orcs to see where Cassy's loyalty lies (Bashuk vs Brando)?? Smart, but so cruel!

It's hard not get annoyed with Cassy about being hung up on Brando, but you fortunately reminded everyone in the story that Cassy's only been a prize for less than two weeks. It was definitely helpful to include the time frame.

Also, Bashuk seems to struggle with sharing Cassy, understandably. Is this true of the other warlords (especially if their packs don't have women, so they will make more use of the prizes)? Might there be a push from the other warlords to improve conditions for the prizes? Seriously, is it possible for those stable boys to ever respect Cassy again even if she were made Bashuk's mate? The orc warlords must realize that humans do not view prizes the way orcs do, and see the risk of their own status diminishing in the eyes of the peasants with the lack of respect for their future mates.

BanbeckBanbeck9 days agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, the "all sex" basically put the finishing touches to the character building, and from now on the plot is going to get more attention. This is an erotic story though, so sex will remain an important part of it...

I don't know yet how and when Lily will be making an appearance again, but I'm the "happy end" type of guy, so you needn't worry too much regarding her future šŸ˜‰

Regarding the note; that would be cruel indeed... Do you think Bashuk's that kind of guy?

And time has been moving slowly these past eight chapters, because there was so much to tell, which is why I put in that little reminder. So yes, Cassy is still hung-up on Brando, but that's because it's all still terribly fresh for her.

Regarding the sharing; it's rather unusual for a pack to have no harem (the current situation is the result of a genocide), and Bashuk's definitely more reluctant to share than the average pack-leader is, which might have something to do with how he's feeling about his prize of course. And there might be some changes on the horizon regarding the way in which the orcs are used to handle things, because the pack of the tribe's leader now has a harem existing out of seven lovely human ladies, who are going to be a major influence on that leader's policy.

Where it comes to the respect of the stable boy, and the human workers that were present, for their former Kangess; yes, that respect might have been damaged, assuming it was there to begin with. The point, of course, is that loosing the respect of half a dozen human males doesn't mean you're going to lose the respect of the entire Nigawan population. A way more public event would be needed for such a thing to possibly happen. And the orcs don't recognize this possible issue yet, due to the differences in orcish and human culture, but that might change of course...

Anyway, thanks for commenting, and I hope I've cleared things up a little for you šŸ™‚

BanbeckBanbeck9 days agoAuthor

And a second "1 bomb" just impacted...

How pathetic...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBanbeck@Banbeck
I love to read and write, and not just Erotica, also SciFi and Fantasy. Where it comes to erotic stories Iā€™m generally all about heterosexual romance. Some reluctance, non-consent, or light bdsm may be involved, but not necessarily. In the end, however, there will be a happy ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES