All Comments on 'What the Hell is a Yoni Massage?'

by NuclearGorilla

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4939 days ago

So funny, incorporating these simultaneously deadpan and hot descriptions of the "therapy" sessions.

Impo_64Impo_649 days ago

"NuclearGorilla"? More "WimpGorilla"! If he was Nuclear he would warn all husbands and that weekend would be the end of Jack and the end of three marriages! 1*

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY4419569 days ago

Just another willing cuck story that the writer tried to pass off as unknowing and then consensual by thinking of it as medicinal instead of what it is.

DrPopeDrPope9 days ago

That is WAY crazier than I ever thought this genre would develop that quickly… I’m not sure it works for him being so accepting…. I think hubby is too Clark Overns for your writing style which is more DBBQ ….with the direct gaslighting etc ….. it’s certainly interesting and original which is fantastic in this age of same same stories

Turning502019Turning5020199 days ago

Hopefully there’s a part 2 where he reigns hell on them. If not just another cuck story

MwestohioMwestohio9 days ago

God no. You didn't just write that ending. Just no

TajfaTajfa9 days ago

I thought he was getting his gun before he cucked out. Just ridiculous.

usaretusaret9 days ago

What a stupid f’ing cuke.

bluengraybluengray9 days ago

I’m not going to lie. I was very disappointed in the ending. However, not being a true member of the BTB crowd in this genre, the story was well written, the tension was building for some sort of confrontation between husband and wife, and then all of a sudden someone popped the ballon. It was an enjoyable read for me, but it definitely needs a second, and maybe third chapter! Thanks for writing! 4*

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino9 days ago

A completely pathetic story, the whole premise is complete nonsense. Even if we can accept that this was happening, no self respecting husband would just accept it, Blood would flow.

Regguy69Regguy699 days ago

So he learns his best friend, Jack, has seduced his naive wife into letting him fuck her for the last ten years. He listens as his wife describes to her girlfriends how great it feels to take on Jacks big cock. Jack claims it's all just medical and the stupid cuck buys it! He's just too stupid to worry about. Pretty soon Jack will convince him it would help relieve his stress if he sat in the corner and watched while Jack fucked his wife. Ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Yeah, right... when pigs fly.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban9 days ago

I was waiting patiently for Jack’s certain drowning in the hot tub at the hands of Allison’s husband - which disappointingly never came about. Instead, it’s just more cuck shit… but cuck shit with some dumb-ass bitches! From the story:

““And you're saying that all of that is part of the massage? That it's not even sexually motivated?

It is amazing, Alison responded with a wide smile. And not sexual at all.”” Yeah… like I said… Dumb-ass bitches!

servant111servant1119 days ago

Please.:: Ned time is please clearly identify that this is a wimp cuckold story. That is just being polite so that those of us that find this kind of stuff repulsive can avoid having to wash our brain after mistakenly reading this garbage.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Well now,one could say that was an original way to approach getting a massage. Buy it was a well written story and humorous as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

What a pussy! He hears his wife been fucking his mate for years and laughs it off. He should have walked out and told the slut and ex friend to fuck off. Some friend he was!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Wow ive read some bad stories on tbis site, but this is just complete RUBBISH

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Seriously !!!! What absolute crap.....its not sex Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

What a lame ending to describing an affair.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Omg. I cant believe this. No killing anyone? No him hiring an escort for his own relief?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Jeez, what a crock of horse shit! I definitely want a job like Jack's, though. Hot babes actually paying me to fuck them and to blow me! Maybe the MC should consider a change of career, after all Alison can hardly object when her husband's motivation for going into this profession is so altruistic and it's all in the interests of medical care!

JR

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

What a preposterous story. The level of stupidity in this story here borders on the level of a Bazooka Joe comic strip. I'm glad i skipped to the last page. Jack's hands need massaged with a baseball bat, and Alison's slutty ass needs kicked to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Absolutely Crap!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I hope you finish the story of hubby getting his own back a bit of revenge and burn the bitch

TheBotelloTheBotello9 days ago

I had to stop midway to Google it.

VERDICT: This is a real thing.

MiikkeeyMiikkeey9 days ago

OMG... That's the best of the rarest...

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Another mentally ill writer... Your first LW story, and you started with a cuck shit?

If you want people to like your stories, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?

LW readers generally dislike cuck stories, and here you are joining the cesspool.

PS: After this eye opening for you (God knows why?), good luck with your writing, you need it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Yeahhhh this is a lot more like the typical "hotwife" story I'd find on Literotica. It's fine but I prefer the Madison series.

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineer9 days ago

So, when will we see part two, where he finds a Lingham measure with a pair of DDs. She would obviously have a very specialised method of reducing her clients tensions by giving him a soapy tit wank. Purely as a medical procedure for stress relief you understand.

Looking forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

If he gets caught he goes to jail. And after listening to this crap I’d pummel him with a bat and kick her cheating ass out immediately. I hate cucks. Story gets a1.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Absolutely spot on “G” spot on even…

My wife used to actually have similar sessions with a friend of mine…..

Always arrived home in a state of arousal…..we then had sex mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Had potential to bad you completely ruined it !

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

A husband listens to his best mate and so called loving wife explain how they enjoy sexual acts under the guies of relaxing her muscles, stands and does nothing? He's being made a cluck and they are laughing at him. I hope there is another chapter where he is kicking arse.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This is one of the dumbest things I've read in here. Sorry can't be more constructive. The author has to be under 25.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Lots of stable marriages in this one.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 days ago

Well written. But it's a story about the height of stupidity of a niave, cheating, slut of a wife. Also, ten years of this??? How stupid was the husband?

I was going to suggest that the husband tell his wife that he has arranged a twice weekly session with a female massage therapist who is willing to do the male version of Yoni massages for him. Then listen to what the wife says. But that would be just stupid and childish to actually think he could do that. It would never make up for what she has done and hidden from him. Frankly, betrayal of this magnitude for 10 years is unforgivable. It would be divorce time. Plus, I'd contact the authorities/Police/Local Council and indicate that Jack's "massage therapy" business was actually a prostitution club. Sex for money.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Too funny! Nice summer post but I hope you get back to the real stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Why not finish the story. His wife and good friend not only violated his trust but did it in public. What is his next move? 2 stars for leaving us hanging. If it was not his wife it might have been somewhat erotic. Part 2 is needed

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I kept expecting an extension cord plopping into the hot tub. I think hubby might even get acquitted.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

A self respected husband would have sent Jack and his wife to the hospital for humiliating him,only a born wimp who as been openly cucked will happily offer beer and be happy.

DomindiDomindi9 days ago

I mean there is naive and then there is whatever this was. Huge fan of your other stories though,

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Five stupid people talking way too much. Another drunken cuck unable to understand he is sharing his wife who is a procurer for his soon to be master.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Just plain crap 1

chakrocchakroc9 days ago

I'll admit, it was weird seeing a story by you that was not a 'Madison' story, but after reading it, I was happy that you ventured into 'slightly' heavier territory, but didn't use Madison to do it. This still allows the playful innocence of the Madison stories, which is your bread and butter, but allows you to venture into slightly different territory. I still love the playfully innocent vibe this story seems to put off(which you seem to be a master at), while in reality, hiding a much deeper situation that is eventually revealed as the story progresses. We all want to see more Madison(with her neighbors and coworkers), but I like the idea of an occasional original story that lets you explore more ideas. In fact, after reading this, I'd love to see a continuation, maybe detailing Erica and Karen's first massage visit to Jack. So this one was a tad different, a bit of a surprise...but I really liked it, and hope to see more branching out in the future...as long as it's not at the cost of more Madison. Your style in this genre is simply second to none, and this story proves you can go farther, while still keeping the 'playful/innocence' vibe...something that can be tricky to do. Good job!!!

DragonTamer129DragonTamer1299 days ago

Part 2 his response?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Well guys when you read this remember it's to get you pissed off at Jack. The massage isn't meant to be fucking your client. Although it does happen in less desirable establishments.

Jack in this story is a predator. And will at some point be beaten or killed by a jealous husband.

This is a stupid story written to fuck with your head. He should drug Alison and sell her ass to some Mexican whorehouse where she will get her therapy all day every day. Shifty Story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

You called it out beforehand, it's an experimental story and a pretty good one at that. I'd love to read more.

That being said, as a devoted fan, Madison's story with Glen and Duncan is where you have limitless potential!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Yeah that isn’t exactly what I was expecting out of your account 😂😂 I’m assuming this is satire, given the ending, but I view all cuck stories as a comedy so there’s that. I shouldn’t have read passed the disclaimer expecting anything different. Good job I think. I cannot really tell at this point. 5 for effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Good god there are also people who literally think and justify like this. I’m bookmarking this story just so when the crazy hooker healing mumbo jumbo becomes popular I can hand them their new bible. I also did not know that this is a real thing but if you Google it there are actual videos where people talk about yoni as a real healing art.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

As pretty much everyone else said, more cuck crap. I guess the feminist movement is working with all these guys fantasizing and/or wanting and willing to let their wives fuck anyone they want while they sit home and wait for them come home and clean them up. This LW category should be changed to Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

We would love to see what happens on this getaway weekend with the girls!

h2osh2os9 days ago

The cuck is a sap.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

yeah sad let down ending while he never went to a whore massage parlor to find his yoni release lmao

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Loving Wives should be renamed Cuckolds!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

What dick the husband is. Story made me sick that he ans all her fire da are really OK with this. Just a sad sad story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Too much buildup, only to fall flat with no ending. Over 9,000 words and you still failed where others can succeed with only 750 words...

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

The busband is brain dead and is married to a cheating slur whore. They have a best friend who has been screwing them both over for 10 years. It is actually prostitution as he is paid for it. Maybe one of the other husbands will get some balls and show their wives what's wrong to even think this can happen in a married situation. A word to as many husband's as possible of clients of Jacks would also give him a reason to find anther town and career. They may even be able to get a redused rate with a legal firm with so many divorces.

Frank66Frank669 days ago

Well written, well thought out, good use of dialogue, tension builds slowly but steadily.... then..... crap. The writer just gave up on the story and turned his main character into a clueless and wimpy cuck. Could have been so much more.

mainer42mainer429 days ago

the ending was .....? where was the ending?

masteraaronh74masteraaronh748 days ago

Jack would of bee dead in a hot tub.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson8 days ago

I'm not sure who's the thickest, the wife or the husband. :) *****

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla8 days agoAuthor

Hold up a minute. Are you guys saying this story isn’t plausible? Damn it! Gosh damn it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I love how people can read the warning at the start, then read the WHOLE story, beginning to end, then feel compelled to comment as if they're surprised or didn't enjoy it. Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Who writes something like this and ASKS for people to leave comments and feedback? The only outcome is a wall of hatred and an abysmal rating.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Basically a cuck story. Professional, ha, ha.

Personally glad to NOT have ANY friends like "Jack".

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Stories like this validate the concept that husbands exist simply to make reproduction easier for the female. Walking, talking wallets and occasional child care, if you will.

Sad.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Just for the record, yoni is Sanskrit for VAGINA.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Loved this. Single chapters are great. Please keep them coming.

26thNC26thNC8 days ago

Didn’t care for the story, but your pen name is really great.

Syd254Syd2548 days ago

A good story up to the last sentence when you made the whole thing a big joke. It needs a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Sad that is lost a respect for the friend and wife

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Man...I sometimes wonder about the commenters here. You start off describing that this story has, 'extramarital flirtations, unwilling cuckoldry, and wild rationalizing'...then many complain that it has, 'extramarital flirtations, unwilling cuckoldry, and wild rationalizing'. Kinda funny when you think about it. I loved it...and I hope we occasionally see a few more independent, experimental stories outside of Madison...as long as it's not t the expense of Madison, as her stories are among the best on the site. I thought this was a fun escape, with the same fun and playful teasing your famous for, when in reality, there was a fully different vibe beneath it all, that is slowly exposed as the story moves along. The ending, IMO, was totally hilarious. Yes, it was ridiculous that a husband could be that dense...but that's what made it funny. Loved it, and a follow up with the two friends' first-time massage experiences would be welcome. Keep em' coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Really... like any man would think after hearing everything that it was medical..

ju8streadingju8streading8 days ago

the husband is a moronic cuckold

Beejay3Beejay38 days ago

Wow…what a story! Amazing sexual tension!

Love to partake or voyeur that session.

What a dream .

Thanks for this

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

This 9K word story with no real ending, no resolution except maybe... a stupid, snarky last line? Perhaps a resounding proclamation that both partners in the marriage are stupid? Also, in any civilized country, Jack has opened himself up to losing his license, the ability to acquire professional liability insurance and a huge chunk of his personal net worth. These men in LW stories, whether it's a cuck story like this, a BTB, or even a RAAC, are weak, childish, and indecisive without a shred of self-respect or self-confidence.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

After reading it, I understand why the score for this story was so low. It was boring, and moved so slowly I had to skip many paragraphs. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The author appeared to be interested in clinically describing Yoni massage techniques than entertaining his readers. I found it boring. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

A story about disrespecting your husband 100%; of disrespecting your best friend 100%, and both of them cucking him 100%. It is also an author 100% disrespecting the role of husband. One star. Hating the story is way too mild.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

all that build up and the guys just accepts it? Really?

sorry you totally killed the story

vazkor13vazkor138 days ago

that's all .... nothing more.... he just accept to be a cuckold ? at least in most cuckold stories, the cuckolded character like what happens. Your MC is just ...blank. really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

WTF did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Old mate and his wife having a protected affair and the husband just slides back into the hot tub with a cheesy grin.

Wow.

Now for a sprinkle of reality…..which involves the complete destruction of Jack and his cheating whore of a wife. Anything else is just clown world.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

What a riot, with a man-whore cuckolding his friend for a decade, ummm... medically.

I wonder what our MC will be thinking tomorrow, when he is no longer drunk.

I am kind of surprised Jack does not provide the payu intrusion massage therapy, provided the client self-actualizes with a ritual enema before the appointment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Nice way for a Wife to justify having a decade long affair with no end in sight. With the excuse of a yoni massage to release tension, and therapeutic penetration for deep energy release that’s an ingenious way manipulate a woman into committing adultery. Jack wanted Allison, and cooked up the perfect scheme to have more sex with her than she does with her own husband.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

It would be interesting for sequels to include Erica & Karen’s exploits with Jack the lucky bastard.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

The author was trolling. The baited hook caused a haul that passed the legal limit. Affairs are ironic? Maybe marriages are ironic? This is the world today kids. Funny, not really.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

The problem with these femdom-cuck tales is that there are too many, an endless bombing with the same baseline: ridiculous submissive brainless sheep husbands and "smart" whore cheating wives. No wonder these kind of fetish fantasies are the most disliked in this LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Should be in Humor /Satire category, because that’s what it is. Commenters are reading this as a LW story, and are upset that wife and friend are cucking him, and that he’s taking it. Repost it in H/S! Four stars ⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Amazingly good story, these haters read every word and got off to it, they're just mad that they did

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

"I love how people can read the warning at the start, then read the WHOLE story, beginning to end, then feel compelled to comment as if they're surprised or didn't enjoy it." - Anonymous

-

"Man...I sometimes wonder about the commenters here. You start off describing that this story has, 'extramarital flirtations, unwilling cuckoldry, and wild rationalizing'...then many complain that it has, 'extramarital flirtations, unwilling cuckoldry, and wild rationalizing'." - Anonymous

-

Not to point out reality to the delusional, but BTB stories also contain those elements. It's the cheated upon spouse's reaction to those elements that determines the reader's response, not just inclusion of the elements themselves.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg7 days ago

I’d had enough! To learn that my wife and my best friend were using the excuse of a “medical massage” as a cover to cheat on me and possibly cuckold me with his child was too much! I had trusted them! And now they’re using the same pretense to manipulate her best friends into cheating on their husbands too? Oh, HELL no!

“Music anyone?” I asked while plugging the 1980’s boom box into the spare outlet near the hot tub.

“Yeah,” Allison said, “music would be nice. Smooth jazz?”

“Smooth jazz it is, my love.” I responded.

“Baby? Can you refill my drink?” My loving cheater asked.

Setting the boom box on the edge of the tub, I said, “sure, love. Give me a sec. Oops!” I ‘accidentally’ bumped the boom box while reaching for Allison’s glass.

Suddenly Allison, Jack, Erica and Karen went stiff and began convulsing. Eyes rolled back in their heads, they shook where they sat until smoke began rolling out of their ears, noses and mouths.

“Hmmm,” I thought. “I should’ve upgraded this old house with GFCI outlets. Oh, well. Allison’s life insurance was paid up, at least. Hello, 911? Yes, there’s been an accident….”

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

trash

RuttweilerRuttweiler7 days ago
Funny!

Jack is obviously adept at reframing experiences to mislead his clients. How about this?

“I didn’t steal your money, I simply relieved the stress that your bloated bank account was feeling!”

HukanuiHukanui7 days ago

Totally fucked up story. What kind of weak arsed husband would ever accept a slut like that back into his bed. And why didn’t he go back out to his wife and tell her fuck off right out of his life?

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

LOL...this was hilarious. Pay no mind to the commenters who complain about the realism here...especially when you described the content for what it was in the beginning. The denseness of the husband, and the 'possibly' ditziness of the wife(I honestly can't tell if she's shrewd to be using the massage as an excuse for sleeping around, or if she's totally clueless, and thinks there is truly nothing wrong with what she's doing). Guess it's up to reader interpretation, but either way, it's a hilarious. Maybe we'll get to see Karen and Erica's exploits, since it will be a 'first' for them. Thanks for the fun story to tide us over till the next Madison is posted!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNuclearGorilla@NuclearGorilla
There is new Madison stuff in pending! Hoping it publishes in the next week or two. It gets a little wild, but rest assured that there is an explanation coming if you have burning questions! Some of the more usual antics will roll in soon after. It’s going to be a good summer....