All Comments on 'One Step at a Time Pt. 04'

by Boobytrap73

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FlLesgirl2019FlLesgirl201917 days ago

I loved the end of tis that they finally quit trying to label everything. I understand the whole background of this story and being curious but trying to label everything and controlling what happens down to the detail they did, just let it happen naturally. And the funny part in the story is both of the characters said if it would have been with a guy they would have had sex already. Yes I had sex with guys before, and then I had sex with my best friend. So yeah I understood I enjoyed girls way more than any guy ever. But I do love the ending, and another thing I do like that was said is that if you are worried about what your friends think, don't. If they are true friends they won't care. If it bothers your friends who your partner is, then are they a real friend? Probably not, get rid of them. I lost a couple friends when my first girl friend and I made our relationship known. It's your relationship enjoy yourself with that person. Sorry time to get off my soapbox.

Busman19639Busman1963917 days ago

Too long of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Well done, as you covered two interrelated topics. The first was the story of two bi-curious women who were intelligent, good looking, drawn to each other, and over time seemingly to indulge each other's OCD tendencies by overthinking their progression to becoming a couple. Within that framework you clearly address the differences between individual masturbation, mutual masturbation, mutual pleasuring becoming intimacy, concluding with making love. By taking it slow, the two became friends first, then patient lovers, then "in love" with each other, noting the different depths of emotional giving and commitment such that when they finally "made love" to each other, they were comfortable with it, not left with unanswered questions that often arise when two people move too quickly in an emerging relationship. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous