All Comments on 'Backseat Stepfamily: Backseat 3some'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen18 days ago

Jasmine, I'm amazed that you feel the need to ask if we want more of this gorgeous incest based filth. Of course we do! And you write it so well. 5 stars for this chapter. Hurry up and post chapter 4 please.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Dr beulahthemick; As usual another excellent story Jasmine, only one query, I can understand the lesbian incest (mother and daughter) but he's her step-son and so not incest, the same if the step-daughter fuck's her step-father, their not blood relations, so by definition not incest. Still hot though and cannot wait for the next episodes' Five stars naturally.

HiddenkaijuHiddenkaiju18 days ago

Really happy to see this continue. Would love more

9formother9formother17 days ago

Absolutely love the nasty, filthy dialog. You're one of my favorite authors here. Of course we want a sequel

_J_A_J_A17 days ago

Another amazing story, one of your best series!

FrankysstoneFrankysstone17 days ago

Really happy that you continue this story series. One of your best-i like it a lot.

If I could wish for something I would love some outdoor stuff like a Picknick break a something and maybe more sweaty Nylon feet fun.

VincepetroneVincepetrone17 days ago

Always a profound pleasure seeing another episode of your series show up here. Fabulous

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Been reading the various Quaranteam stories and I wondered what if this family was caught up in that scenario.

Campus77Campus7716 days ago

I am glad they aren't driving a Pinto. The Range Rover has more room for action. I don't know where they get all the energy. I would be dead by now. And more to cum.

DarkSollatDarkSollat16 days ago

I enjoyed part 3 more than part 2 but far less than part 3.

Sex in this one is hot, but boy, this story is too much talk - or rather too longs. The dialogues seem to run for hours and much of it could be shown instead of told. Especially when some part of it exists only to apologize for using the N-word in part 1.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth6916 days ago

Love this series. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The whole free use thing totally ruined it for me. What’s the sense of Adam and Nikki being boyfriend and girlfriend if his dad can use her anytime he wants and cuckhold his own son? Might as well just be a big whorehouse. She hasn’t even been his girlfriend a day and already his POS dad is going to cuckhold him. There isn’t any love if you don’t have the balls the keep your woman for yourself. “ oh I love you so much Adam that I’m going to go fuck your dad now. The whole premise is bullshit! 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Hate it. Father cuckholding his own son not even a day after the commit to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. What does that even mean when she says right after supposedly being so happy to be his boyfriend that she wants to fuck his dad whenever she wants. The boyfriend and girlfriend part means absolutely NOTHING! Just like the husband and wife mean NOTHING. They might as well just say that we have two whores in the house to use whenever they want.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Yes keep them coming! This series is amazing! I can’t get enough!

AG3NTPIRANHAAG3NTPIRANHA13 days ago

Love your stories, can't wait for Aaron to fuck them both in the ass.

Gartack_DreamerGartack_Dreamer6 days ago

Ok for 1) Niki is NOT cuckolding Aaron any more than Leann is cuckolding Steven. It is swinging within the family. 2) It is the WOMEN that have the ultimate control here. While they want to be submissive to the men, ultimately they control what does and does not hsppen. The submissive always has the right to say no if they CHOOSE to.

Witness the behavior when they are in public. It is the WOMEN that decide what happens. As with the waitress, it was LEANN that invited her in and LEANN that controlled her.., NOT Steven. Steven and Aaron treat the ladies with loving respect. The women give their permission the the men to be the dominant ones in the bedroom. The mrn, while taking what they want, respect the women's boundaries. Such as no bondage for Leann.

You need to do some research on swinging, dominance/submission and sexual extremes.

StoriefanStoriefan6 days ago

WoW more of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...