All Comments on 'Catch and Release Ch. 03'

by genzsub

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 month ago

So hot. The dynamic between Vicki and Karen was really well done. Those two were in a dom/sub relationship before Vicki knew what she was doing. Jo is saving them a lot of money in psychiatrist fees!

I'm sure looking forward to what happens with Jo's "friend".

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 month ago

This was very, very hot and I am still trying to guess where this is going. I know where I want to go but I shall leave it to this admirable writer to decide where it shall go.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 month ago

Like AliceGee, wondering where you are taking us/your characters and relationships. Have my suspicions and my preferences, but isn’t that a sign of a creative writer.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 month ago

Amazing first rate chapter. So full of hot and at times wicked scenarios of how Jo got the two girls to perform so many sexy incidents - I’m loving it! The early image of Jo having both sisters suck at her nipples was immensely arousing; your descriptive narrative really brings it to life!!

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

I agree with other commenters the dynamic between the sisters was well done. I also know where I want this to go but will wait to learn what you have in mind. Collard and now leash , hitting every component to make this great.

maddictmaddictabout 1 month ago

I've always thought girls love to play. This was such a eye full. Now walked on a leash, I can't wait to get there "(!)"

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail8623 days ago

Really well done, it feels like the whole story keeps building to a bigger climax. A wonderful blend of eroticism and tenderness.

EricaAnnaEricaAnna4 days ago

This part was so delicious...the characterizations and sensuality got me wiggling and melting. Fantastic work!

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u2 days ago

Whew. What a hot read.

You should read this when you’re alone 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergenzsub@genzsub
True submissive with a bondage fetish. I like writing stories about lesbian domination and submission. I want my readers to feel even just a touch of the exhilaration I feel when I submit. I also like posting images to the "...Ladies and Lesbians" threads and participating in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES