All Comments on 'Forth of July Fun'

by LongSkinDrip

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wow that was hot. I wish I had of done that with a uncut buddy growing up when we spent the night together. Write some more

diggerh58diggerh5817 days ago

Great story!! Hope you post more!!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer17 days ago

This hot story brought back memories of my youth growing up in a large family like this that also got together for holidays and vacations. Relatives would frequently share rooms and occasionally even beds. Although certainly not commonplace, I do remember experimenting a few times with both male and female cousins of a similar age who also curious about sex. Your realistic descriptions brought this well written story to life.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Great story, very original. I really liked the focus on the foreskin.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy16 days ago

Being British, it's perfectly usual to have a foreskin unless you're born into a religious doctrine that demands the males to be physically mutilated. Thus I've had lots of practice with my own foreskin and others including docking. As a grower rather than a shower, my own foreskin is not the longest so the tip of my crown is often on show when flaccid in warm temperatures. It's only in cold weather when it has really shrunk that it fully covers the crown. On the other hand it quickly rolls back on its own when I'm stiff as a board.

One of the first guys I ever played with didn't have a particularly long cock, but did have a very large mushroom head combined with a tight foreskin. When rolled back behind the crown it really helped to concentrate the blood into his cock head making it almost marble like in texture, very purple, and combined with the constant river of pre cum, glistening like wet glass and highly sensitive. A wonderful sensation in my mouth with a hair trigger!

spickockspickock12 days ago

Brought back many happy memories, would love to see a follow up chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous