All Comments on 'Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 08'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mac1729mac172914 days ago

Another great chapter, I was almost positive Yuki was going to become a Hucow as well. Now we'll have to see how Keiko makes out

Thanks for writing

Julia89tsJulia89ts14 days ago

Hello, I love your stories. When I saw in my subscription list that you have published another new story I was really happy. Like the others, it is excellently written and you can totally understand the feelings and wishes of the characters. I would be interested to know how the story continued after Yuki moved. I'm definitely looking forward to every new story from you.

TurnedOutAGirlTurnedOutAGirl14 days ago

This was a very compelling chapter, almost the inverse of the Jodie arc (a character which I absolutely adored and am always hoping you may be inspired to revisit). Thank you so much for continuing to share your writin with us, I'm always so happy to see a new entry from you. You're my favorite author on this site and I've been on here for probably twenty years.

Heather26Heather2613 days agoAuthor

Hi Hi! I sat down with a small idea and then found myself 15,000 words later. Let me give you a behind the scenes on this.

Mia was supposed to be a deuteragonist in this story, hence why she was the pov for the first scene. She was supposed to contrast to Yuki. While Yuki ended up rejecting the farm, Mia would have had a more standard corruption story and ended up joining. However, as I was writing, I found myself enjoying Yuki’s scenes much more than Mia’s. Yuki’s character was more interesting to explore. So I cut Mia’s scenes and expanded Yuki’s story. I ended up keeping Mia’s first scene as it worked as a cold open to introduce the farm.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Of all the possible ways I thought the story might go, I did not expect a big time jump in the last few paragraphs. Huh.

Kylie_rennerKylie_renner8 days ago

Fun read. But I'd say they are a little frivolous in thinking hucows can't breed with humans. Because...........

"Science says it can't be done"

"Nature finds a way."

Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous