All Comments on 'Maid Bare'

by Nadia_Nightside

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor27 days ago

Im sorry, You could really use a creative writing class. Your just telling us what happened... like in a newspaper editorial. You are all tell and no show. The story is clumsy and doesnt flow at all. I was really looking forward to your story. Its the difference between reading a dictionary compared to a good story. Its like sex w/o fore play. Which equates to boring. I wish you the best of luck on further endevores.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Yeah that other guy is insane. I never comment and I'm commenting just to say that. This is extremely hot and evocative and better than a ton of the stories on this site, and there's plenty of description and 'show' without 'tell', she's an unreliable narrator as she's changed and that's half the point. Fantastic job and hits all my buttons.

lewdkumquatlewdkumquat25 days ago

I thought this story was phenomenal; told from the perspective of Claudette and being a sub, I appreciated her reluctance and eventual corruption. Maybe Master_Doctor's critique is subjective towards the main character and a dissatisfaction from the POV or her actions, but I thought given the tags and subject manner, this story was hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Amazing story! Only thing I would change is having longer climactic sex scene.

Loved the build up!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Loved the story and would like the story continued into a series. Longer sex scenes are needed. Build up was great. Keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Incredible story. Please keep writing! It would be fantastic as a series

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

That was the hottest thing I've read all year, well done

hottestrod4uhottestrod4u2 days ago

You just write some of the most creative mind control scenarios in such a convincing way. Excellent work once again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNadia_Nightside@Nadia_Nightside
I release new stories every three weeks and have for over a decade!(!) My website: https://www.nadianightside.com/ Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NadiaNightside1546 Early-access new releases every three weeks and exclusive shorts and serials every two we...