All Comments on 'I James to Jamie'

by LisaLinda

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I like the story. The idea that she could fix her husband no matter what was wrong with him. That idea is what keeps doctors/scientists trying to fix what is wrong with the world. But you should have had someone read it carefully and proofread it before you submitted it. I found many spelling errors and some grammar errors. The errors hurt the flow of the story. I will try to read another of your stories and see it the spelling was better.

RJ

hindsight2020hindsight202014 days ago

Good story buried in there somewhere.

But it was all over the place.

Next time try outlining, then a draft, then actually read it....three or four times. Then let it sit for a few days, reread it. Then send it to an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

It was a good story until page 4 and I stopped. I don't think after being married for that long, anyone would be okay with their partner stepping out with another guy under any circumstance. Jamie still has the same brain and would be no doubt pissed off seeing another man with his wife, that he's made a life with and sacrificed so much to try and make her happy. Losing a 10" cock should not be taken likely. For me, it just ruined a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

The first page was interesting but you were missing words that I had to guess to fill in. I'd recommend getting an editor -- and that person will be busy!

XTmRdXTmRd7 days ago

Lots of typos. Good storyline. I was wondering how long before he started sleeping with men. Just one though? Liked the pregnancy angle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisaLinda@LisaLinda
Married for a longtime. Have done some swinging and swapping. prefer to be one on one with a lover. Lesbian more than Bi-sexual. like silk stockings, giving and receiving oral. love to be seduced slowly and undressed by lover. enjoy long candlelight baths with female lover.