All Comments on 'Carl's Cock for Everyone!'

by MarianneFromThePool

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_111 days ago

Another hot Carl story! I had to read as soon as I saw it. Please keep them cumming .....er... I mean him cum....no no I mean keep the stories coming! Yes! The stories!

Personally I think a lot of 18 year old males would enjoy being "abused" and "embarrassed" the way you subject Carl to. Just my honest opinion! Please keep up the good work and telling us about it! Poor Carl!

Cheers

SAGE

kennyboy82kennyboy8211 days ago

Marianne, I am very envious of Carl's treatment, I want to volunteer for similar, but only if you personally perform the act. I'm ready any time you are! xx. 5 Stars!

MarianneFromThePoolMarianneFromThePool10 days agoAuthor

Thanks Sage, glad you enjoyed. And get that cock ready for a good milking Kennyboy. Marianne’s hands are ready

TippedScaleTippedScale10 days ago

Great follow up! Thank you incorporating Carl’s feet into this one. Can’t wait to read about the extra access to Carl’s body that she will demand; hopefully this includes oral attention to his entire body including his feet. That would be so hot!

fegatonfegaton10 days ago

SO HOT!! I agree, most 18 year old boys would enjoy being in Carls place. Completely and totally naked, the center of attention and publically milked to orgasm. Wish Doreen had demonstrated how to lick and thoroughly moisten his pink little hole and the affect it would have on poor Carl. How utterly embarrassing (and enjoyable) for him!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

This reminds me of the antics of my wife. She's a total whore & loves the look & feel of a man's cock. I'm glad I marred the cunt.

maddictmaddict9 days ago

This is most likely the first dong for all the girls. How often they use it and admit to using Carl's dong to cum would be a very interesting fallow up. How many would admit it

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Great new chapter! Doreen needs to follow up with an anal fingering demonstration on Carl for Mrs Morgan & the small class of girls.

HotAss4UHotAss4U6 days ago

Wonderful. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarianneFromThePool@MarianneFromThePool
Just a horny older lady who happens to work in a very sexy swimming pool in London and doesn’t mind talking about it. Divorced, single and open to adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES