All Comments on 'A Marriage Surprise'

by germanarmyboots

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Wildbill314Wildbill31412 days ago

Finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Just a note on genetics. Full siblings share 50% of their DNA on average, but half-siblings share only 25%.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Perhaps a bit over the top, two adults at least 25 years old, find the situation unbearable, with no resolve for more than 2 weeks?

Should have immediately made appointments with a shrink and discussed the Incest with an Professional.

Ah well, let's see what may happen next...

Ha, what was that about vomiting / diarrhoea in the mornings? Something about an oven?

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

On the positive, it's rather realistic. The odds of something like this probably would have been greater if Emily's mother had used a sperm donor, but they are still reasonable.

.

In the middle, having this listed as Incest/Taboo pretty much destroyed any chance of this being a surprise. There's only 2 characters, they're married, and there's a big reveal in an Incest story. What else could it be? The key is in the handling, and for the most part it that was solid.

.

As I said, for the most part, and that leads to the negative. There's no chapter number, you use them, both of which indicate this as all there is, that it's a one-off -- and it's an unfinished one-off. That NEVER goes well on this site.

germanarmybootsgermanarmyboots12 days agoAuthor

For those who enjoyed the story, thank you!

For those who disliked the intentional open-ending...

germanarmybootsgermanarmyboots12 days agoAuthor

In regards to the genetics, thank you, and I appreciate it. I will look at publishing an edit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Thd open ending was expected, but that also leaves much to explore. Do a little exploring and give a dispositive conclusion one way or the other.

Cutty4637Cutty463710 days ago

I sincerely hope you continue this story. If not, it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Good start for a 2 chapter story. which should end it. Since Emily and Dale have gone through the good the bad this is the ugly over seven years. I think you could come up with a good conclusion, good or bad. Or you can leave it as is and let people speculate. Who ever said it sucks does not have a clue.

LordXavier21LordXavier218 days ago

Please continue and give them a happy ending, I don't like sad porn

BrendaNWBrendaNW7 days ago

Please continue and make it happy , they deserve it and each other .. 🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous