All Comments on 'Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 05'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
76fellow4876fellow4814 days ago

A very enjoyed tale to date. I like the interaction of the main characters as described.

Looking forward to the next chapter(s).

Niceguy2000Niceguy200014 days ago

Very well written but I'm not necessarily happy where this seems to be going.

Three-way with girlfriend's sister?

If so, what started as a sweet romance turns into unlikely/silly male fantasy.

draco352draco35214 days ago

Agree with Niceguy2000, not liking the twist. Why the need to make this into an over the top wank story!!??

amritaloveramritalover14 days ago

Another great five star story from Steve Wallace.

Over the top? Unlikely? Of course it is. You must not be familiar with the rest of his huge body of work. A threesome with the sister? Of course. The real question is whether the twins will join when does the mother.

If this is not your style, then there are thousands of alternatives here. At least 3400 folks follow Steve...

goodshoes2goodshoes213 days ago

Whew!! Was starting to worry that Mr. Wallace was losing his touch. Now I see where this series will be going. Or am I assuming too much? Further chapters will be interesting (I hope). 5 stars.

MeanderlwcMeanderlwc13 days ago

Sorry, but this is getting too wacky. Maybe he should do the mom while dad watches.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc13 days ago

Coming off the rails again...3.4*

wapentakewapentake13 days ago

This is the first story that I have read by this author. The story is well written, and I have followed it this far, but I suspect that the plot is going to go places that I personally would rather not go, so this is as far as I am going with it.

AmbulAmbul13 days ago

Josh the “player” is now being played by Taylor who despite seeming naive, knows exactly what she wants. She proclaimed her love for Josh, and seems magically totally uninhibited when it comes to sex. Taylor is very, very smart and incredibly beautiful, with, apparently, a body to die for with a sex drive to match. Josh clearly is in love with her despite his protestations to the contrary. He is stunned by Taylor’s proposal for him to transform her twin sister into another super-hot babe, and also participate in a threesome with them. For a man with all his sexual experience, Taylor blew his mind. This story is certainly over the top, but very well done and I look forward to the next chapter with Josh and the identical twins Taylor is an amazing creation by the author and I want to read more of her adventures with Josh.

WoodencavWoodencav13 days ago

Wow this storey is just getting better and better! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I took a look at your profile. My impression is this will be more of the same so I'm gonna pull the plug now instead of 56 chapters later.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Lovely premise continues.

Sex was really rushed.

Cock in mouth was so abrupt.

Rest of sex was similarly rushed.

Needed more than sudden nakedness. Needed looking. Admiring. Descriptions, certainly of her pussy. Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

What are breasts like? Nipples? Are they sensitive? To what, in particular?

Might an offer of a bit of titty fucking not have been a good prelude to what was to follow?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Josh is doing better than did the patriarch Jacob of old. Jacob was indentured 7 years at the end of which he was cheated and got the sister he didn't want. He had to sign up for another 7 to get the sister he did want. Josh on the other had the sister come to him, was able to spec her out to suit, and now has the other sister fall into his lap with the same deal. Can't be beat! No muss no fuss! The only question remaining is will he be able to service the both of them properly. As it is he's shooting 4 loads a night and with identical twin Charlotte in the mix 8 will be the new 4. Time to call in the reserves? Great stuff! 5 stars.

Hugo999Hugo99912 days ago

Good story so far quirky and well written

NursesNurses12 days ago

Sounds very hot. It's been 45 years since I had someone watch me have sex. But it was a big turn on. And three women approached me wanting sex. I was doing it in a living room full of people. Wouldn't it be great if the guy ended up with both of them. No it wouldn't be the same with both of them. Each would be distinctly different because they are individuals.

muskyboymuskyboy12 days ago

I guess the masks are off.....

AmbulAmbul12 days ago

I agree with anonymous above. I too would like the build up to the sex scenes and the sex scenes themselves given more detail, which would increase the eroticism immeasurably.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

first time reading this author. From comments below I realize I night be in over my head. I figured this was a "she has a magic pussy" story and the live happily ever after, all according to her deviously smart plan. I may have underestimated the zaniness here.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 days ago

Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister and Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES