All Comments on 'The T or D Version'

by januaryjosephinecunis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh924 days ago

VERY SWEET JANUARY AND THNX4COMMENTING ON MY ARTWORK' 'TIS A RUM THING CHUM....."

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Hoping for another chapter soon.

šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

god i loved this

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunis14 days agoAuthor

that makes me so happy, anonymous, that you loved my story! it was based on a real experience... somewhat embellished but basically true until the crotch-kicking at the end, which was pure fantasy. (also they did not give me truth serum or have a lie detector... when i was a teenager i believed that i couldn't lie because of my relationship with God, and that's all it took to make me confess everything. there is also other significant context that is not included). but basically this really happened to me, and it was both extremely thrilling and probably traumatizing.

jammintoohard1jammintoohard113 days ago

It's an awful thing that happened to you. The pain and the humiliation. But it strangely made you, you. Reading this is a rollercoaster of emotions for me. From feeling fear for you, to wanting to protect the girl in the story. But she is just realizing what she is going to be. What she always wanted to become. I wish you didn't have to go through all that. But now that you're through to the other side, I'm glad that your experienced shaped you to be who you are. And you're a wonderful person! You have endured a lot. And you can endure a lot more. Thanks for sharing your writings and fantasies. They are very special!

KinkStoryLoverKinkStoryLover11 days ago

I like this retelling of your experience as a teenager. Definitely sucks to have been through all that, but yeah, I'm impressed with how well you've come through all this. And jammintoohard1 is right that you're very special.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Lord have mercy!

How does this authoress make me feel so uncomfortable, and yet so bleeding rock-hard!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I really liked this story. Not just the kinky stuff but also how well written it is. Really good build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanuaryjosephinecunis@januaryjosephinecunis
um... hi everybody. i'm new here, and this is my first time publishing anything. i have a lot of extreme fantasies, involving all kinds of horrible things happening to me (or to various fictional stand-ins for me). i am very hormonal, in fact i may have an imbalance of some ...