All Comments on 'Unexpected Hall Pass - Reacquainted'

by Inkent

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ThorlolThorlol3 days ago

Damn, at the end I thought that Mark got to fuck someone new and different, wich is the point of swinging, when Tiff went down on him. But he only got to fuck his ex-wife wich was nothing new. Kinda sad. Always sharing his wife but never getting anything in return.

njlaurennjlauren2 days ago

Kind of a cute story, I like that Mark reconnects with Deb. I liked this too because the participants are stable adults who handle this all the right way. About the only complaint is the great story didn't allow for more hot sex, like the three girls going at it:)

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny2 days ago

Isn't the whole tricking him gambit against the whole swinger mandate? Everything I've ever been told involve,brutal honesty,firm rules,respect for your partner above all. But they just disregarded his feelings all day and treated him like a kid whose parent knows what's best for him. It is irrelevant that things worked out in the end (to some extent). Story was not my cup of tea but I thought it was competently written

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Divorce number two working it’s way. Just like Hollywood, huh?

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

too bad the point of swinging is pictured as all lived happily ever after.... its not really.....bad apples in every part of the way, furthermore your story was very good deserved all 5

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer2 days ago

So, Mark finds out that his slut wife quite happily controls and manipulates him, behind his back and he's expected to just accept it. It wasn't just once: it was numerous times. He directly asked her what the txts were about and she deflected, saying he would find out later. Mark knew something was going on and he was excluded. The other three had concocted all sorts of devious plans and he knew nothing about it. But when the true depth of deception was discovered, as his ex-wife appears, he still isn't told and thinks it's all a mistake. Not a calculated betrayal.

Even then he gets "forced" to agree to an unknown night of hall passes. He could have come out of the room with his ex (Deb) to find Zoe running a train with 15 guys as she "finds herself sexually". Then telling him he agreed to all this. He should have turned around and told Zoe that he'll see her back at the hotel room... and walked off. Instead, cuck boy does nothing except joins in.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Zoe actions were not the ones of a trustworthy wife, especially since this was their first swap as a couple. And I agree with the comment that Zoe tried two new cocks, and Mark just got to fuck known and used ex-wife's pussy. It's a matter of time before Zoe cuckolds him, but she loves him SO MUCH!!! The way to Hell is paved with good intentions. The sex scenes were OK though. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Four ordinary pages of writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I thought it had the opportunity to be an emotional roller-coaster but instead it was just sex.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Awesome loving wife story with hot sex

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Same old same old swinging bullshit. Sharing a wife is a fetish. If a man or woman is not happy with thier partner why stay married? 1☆

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere2 days ago

So, an open and honest relationship, unless it's lies and deceit for a good cause? Who gets to decide if it's not mutual? That's where I lost interest and felt the story went off the rails.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester2 days ago

Mark and Zoe's life have come full circle. 5*

Buster2UBuster2U2 days ago

10 big Blazing stars. I completely agree with Lenard's comment below.

"So, Mark finds out that his slut wife quite happily controls and manipulates him, behind his back and he's expected to just accept it. It wasn't just once: it was numerous times. He directly asked her what the txts were about and she deflected, saying he would find out later. Mark knew something was going on and he was excluded. The other three had concocted all sorts of devious plans and he knew nothing about it. But when the true depth of deception was discovered, as his ex-wife appears, he still isn't told and thinks it's all a mistake. Not a calculated betrayal.

Even then he gets "forced" to agree to an unknown night of hall passes. He could have come out of the room with his ex (Deb) to find Zoe running a train with 15 guys as she "finds herself sexually". Then telling him he agreed to all this. He should have turned around and told Zoe that he'll see her back at the hotel room... and walked off. Instead, cuck boy does nothing except joins in."

Yup, Mark should have just gone back home and filled for a divorce before she cheats and breaks his heart even more than she has done already on the first day of Vacation. Zoe is too narcistic and beautiful and knows that she can have ANY man she wants any time she wants. She knows that Mark won't leave her so she felt confident to put him with his EX to keep him busy so she could fuck all the other guys she wanted. How many guys was that. I am sure that she will never tell him. Buster2U

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice2 days ago

A big thank you to Inkent for describing the content of his story being of cuckold nature. I did not rate the story as I didn't read it, but those that are interested should read the offering of this considerate writer.

26thNC26thNC2 days ago

There is no loving wife in this zoo.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg061 day ago

Such an amazing stiry

InkentInkent1 day agoAuthor

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, I do appreciate the effort you all take in doing so.*

I thought I’d jump in here, with a couple of comments of my own to hopefully square off a couple points in the story that I haven’t really made clear. Sex. Yes, he ended up fucking his ex-wife, which I went into some detail about. When the returned to the group, there was a bit of session going on, and I choose in the whole to not really go into detail. I’ve fallen down by not making it clear it turned into a “all hands on deck” couple of hours, until they all left completely sated at 4am. So yes, he didn’t miss out!

The second point was I tried hard to portray that both the relationships that failed didn’t turn toxic when they happened, that was a crucial element to make the story work when we get down to the core story – they Hall Pass with his ex-wife. If, this was, in some way a real life event, yes there would have been a conversation about it, most likely down at the beach, then later with the suggestion to meet up.

Remember this is a story, the idea is to add a little suspense in some way, a bit of a surprise or twist. We all have different ideals, goals and your idea of relationship values may be polar opposite to mine, I appreciate that and like to allow comments for you to freely express your view on the story exactly as you should respect authors that write material for us all to read, let’s keep it a free world!

*The only comments I delete are personal attacks or those that have F-all to do with the story 😊

INKENT

EastCoaster1EastCoaster11 day ago

The story was well-written, technically, as the author certainly has demonstrated his abilities in that regard... the story itself, though, doesn't line up with what I thought was how swingers communicate with their spouses - complete honesty and openness.

There was no honesty and openness in this tale, and it just seems to bear out what I've always thought would be my reaction to being involved in that lifestyle: one or more people involved did not get treated the same as the others, to their detriment !

Mark was fooled into a tryst with his ex-wife, while the others 'partied', leaving him tricked into re-living a very painful part of his life with his first wife. Meanwhile, his new wife got to sample new people... not exactly a fair trade, nor one that I would have been happy with, had it happened to me !

That doesn't even consider my feelings (fears ?) of how my wife might feel after sampling some "strange"... admittedly one of my biggest fears of her having extra-marital sex.

I am not an Adonis or a sex machine, and I would absolutely be afraid of opening an unknown Pandora's box in our relationship of sex with others... relationships can he hard enough without inviting uncontrolled sexual experiences to potentially damage them.

I gave the story 4 stars for the skill of the storyteller, but I really think the subject matter itself was very sad and not something of which I would have an interest in reality.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

There's Lots of people who live alternative life styles and think its great, for as long as its great. Some of those lifestyle have lots of risk, and rather short half lives. I don't begrudge the thrill seeking of the sky diver, free solo climber, or underwater cave exploring. And I expect them not to begrudge my lack of concern for their lives. You want to turn your marriage into a vehicle for promiscuity and recreational sex? Fine, just don't bill the tax payers for your HIV treatment, and don't expect any sympathy or understanding when your alternative sex life crashes. There's a reason its called "alternative" and is a small sample of the married population. After thousands of years of experimenting you'd think most people would understand the odds.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I don't think I trust any character in this story enough to buy a used car from them, let alone marry them.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Yep, the husband gets shortchanged again. Zoe lied, manipulated, and took advantage of Mark. Zoe knew the back story of his ex-wife Cherie, now the new Deb. Zoe knew Cherie was a sore subject for Mark, and she thinks she did Mark a favor by opening old wounds and forcing a face to face confrontation with his ghost of marriage past? I can't believe Mark would have taken so quickly to new Deb's sudden presence and her explanation of past problems. Personally? I think most people in Mark's shoes would have blown steam from every pipe flange and valve packing they had having been run aground on the reef of 'Cherie Island'. Mark should be mainlining Lotrel in an effort to stabilize his blood pressure!

It was presumptuous of Zoe to even think Mark would be interested to be near old Cherie, much less spend an hour locked in a room with her during a falsely contrived "hallpass" that wasn't even really a hallpass! Then when Mark and new Deb exit the room he is greeted by the sight of his wife getting plowed from behind by another man, after new Deb admitted the raffle was rigged against him! Some hallpass, just another manipulation by his spouse to get him out of the way for an hour so she could get some dick! Zoe's character lacks character, compassion for her husband, and any sense of fairplay. She should have been honest with Mark, he should have been furious with the five conspirators.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Just an umpteenth unrealistic femdom fetish-cuck fantasy, with brainless characters acting with their brain between their legs. Millions of these ones already here.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

All of the secret bullshit is just that....bullshit.

There were other ways to have the same results between Mark and Deb without lying to Mark.

But that would have changed the story and not for the better.

5 *****

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 20 hours ago

my fault i should have check the story tags

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInkent@Inkent
Ever watched the film or series FARGO? No? then go do a search for "Was Fargo a true story" because in the opening scenes it says it's a true story. But all the Coen brothers wanted to do was pull us into the lie that was a fictional tale, because it said it was real, it must ...