All Comments on 'Why Mainstream Porn Is Boring'

by veronicasfiles

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Thank you for sharing.

Passiom is a very special emotion. At certain points the words-ideas brought to mind the saying a man in passion rides a mad horse.

There has been plenty of commentary on Jungian Therapy in recent times. Perhaps the wisest personal course of action is to partake of that counseling, to experience.

Also, while money can be a tool in play, money can also be a distorter, for either giver or receiver, or both (is the play providing release and personal growth or is it the repeating of patterns?) With play, it is about how the tools we have are used and not used.

Wishing you all the best in your growth and evolvement.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Completely agree. That's why I far prefer written porn to movies, which I rarely watch. Even the written word can sometimes be hard to find one's kink. Mine is lesbians, but not just anything lesbian, it needs to almost, but not quite, be femdom. A woman who preys on first time reluctant straight girls. Bonus points if it is mom, daughter, sister, aunt, niece. Of course being a red blooded male I often put myself in there, but I'm perfectly fine without a male in the actual story. Surprisingly these are hard to find. Yes, most porn is boring, and you explained this very succinctIy. I don't often score how to, but in this case 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

CornixCornixabout 3 hours ago

Again you speak the truth so effortlessly

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userveronicasfiles@veronicasfiles
Expensive💸 high maintenance 💅 #findom writer, voice actress into #erotism #femdom #paypigs and females in roles of power.