All Comments on 'Cindy's Bikini - Friends Forever'

by paralleltasking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sammy_sludgesammy_sludge12 days ago

Maybe she sees an opportunity in the city that might let her make up the amount of money she needs for an IUD. Or she does research and finds a doctor or 'research group' that is studying a new type of IUD. They need girls willing to help them test it. Naturally this means she has to fuck a certain number of people and document it so they know the information she's providing is accurate.

To ensure that she at least meets the minimum threshold they just happen to have a dozen guys on-hand who fuck her all night, letting her leave just in time to meet her flight, thought not quite early enough to let her clean up, leaving her stinking of, and dripping, cum, with it visible in her hair and on her clothes, though she doesn't realize that at first.

She assumes she can get that cleaned up in the plane's bathroom, but that leads to an adventure where she ends up putting out to a line of guys on the flight home. Threatened with legal ramifications, she might negotiate her way out of trouble, but misses the bus connection that would have taken her to her town. Now she has to hitch-hike, though thankfully it isn't too far.

As part of her commitment to the research group she gets a higher payment the more men she fucks, provided she returns video evidence to them. Whether they're a legitimate group or not we don't know. maybe the IUD is an old one or maybe it has side-effects. Or maybe she just blames it for her unreasonable horniness over the next few weeks.

GrandDad0803GrandDad080312 days ago

Nice story and waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Damn I was hoping the pregnancy would stick for some reason. I’d love to read about her growing belly and how she continues having to fuck guys and explain the pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I wonder when Trevor the creepy neighbor will get involved?

ryanwebster1636ryanwebster16365 days ago

Story just keeps getting better! Can't wait for her to have to crawl back to Shawn and reunite with Ashley. Also waiting for her brother to get involved.

Damfino88Damfino883 days ago

I like the continuity of this series but I wonder if it's starting to spin its wheels a bit. It's interesting that this series makes abortion a plot point, while most of your other stories emphasize impregnation as a life-changing event without acknowledging the option of abortion. I've purposely avoided bringing it up in my stories because I think it might be a bummer that breaks the tone, but you seem to manage it well here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparalleltasking@paralleltasking
Trying to put all my naughty thoughts down in stories. I've never written really much before outside of my technical field. Apparently reading all the smut you guys have written has inspired me. I hope to keep improving and giving you all boners and lady boners.