All Comments on 'Cottage Country Girl Ch. 01'

by NonsensePeddler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mul717ud35mul717ud3511 days ago

What an erotic story. Would love it to develop further!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 days ago

So, the birth of a cuck... and a cheating slut of a girl friend. Hardly something to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Ohhhh I’m loving this story so far. I can see some inspiration from the “Elise and My Roommates” set of stories. Where the girl is naive and slowly tricked out of her clothes and tricked into all sorts of fun. Can’t wait to see more from you. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

That was very hot. If you plan to do that story with Jenn going on a boat exploration with the twins: one scenario is for Cyrus to drive Jenn totally naked. And when he drops her off, he takes off and she spends the day naked for hours. Or she loses her clothes during the boat trip. Either way, I liked the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!! We have a new face in the “naive talked out of her clothes” genre!!!! We are looking forward to chapter two and beyond good sir!!!

Maximiliano123Maximiliano1239 days ago

Really exciting. A very good story. Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

NEXT CHAPTER WHEN????? I CANT PUT THIS STORY DOWN

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Great story cant wait for chapter 2

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 21 hours ago

I wonder why almost every leading lady in an exhibitionism stories on this site are slender with C-cup-or-smaller breasts. It seems so bizarre that one single body type would be so ubiquitous to one genre on this site. My inner anthropologist is fascinated about what this could mean about the demographics that use this site!

shynaleeshynaleeabout 6 hours ago

This is nice! Very sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonsensePeddler@NonsensePeddler
Long-time reader, first-time writer. Looking to play around with the power dynamics of playful exhibitionism (OON, CMNF, CFNM), feigned innocence/naivety, light submission, etc. Drawing inspiration from my favourite stories: -Captain_Ron's Elise series -CastorBeanBen/NuclearG...