All Comments on 'Owned Ch. 03: The Cuck Chair'

by TheHurtLiker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle20 days ago

First of all, she’s not a goddess. Her shit stinks just as bad as anyone else’s.

Second: if you have no self respect, why should she respect you?

Third: what woman in her right mind would be with you? Honestly. If she has a chance to be with someone she likes, that she feels good being around and sees a future with, why would she stay with someone like you that brings out her worst? That she hates being with? That makes her angry just by being near. Why wouldn’t she pack her crap and leave you to wallow in your shithole of a life?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

How could anyone get anything out of being treated so poorly. I know divorced couples who have more love and respect for each other.

TheHurtLikerTheHurtLiker19 days agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who is reading and enjoying the series so far. There will be a fourth chapter, not sure yet about a fifth. As for the commenters who don't like how cruel and over-the-top it is...let it be known that your words are falling on deaf ears. It's only gonna get more heinous and disgusting from here.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Awesome story

YarglenurpYarglenurp18 days ago

I enjoyed it. Not my preferred style of femdom, but I appreciate it for what it aspires to be. I'm interested to see where you take it from here! If you're interested in a challenge, then I'd challenge you to increase the degradation and humiliation without taking into the all-too-obvious feminized bi-cuck slave territory.

For anyone complaining, it's pretty clear what the themes of the story are. It's not like the author is tricking you with a twist at the end. There's plenty of loving-domme erotica on here, so just read those. I too enjoy lovedommes, but we should make sure there's space for others with different tastes to express themselves.

ChivalrousCuckChivalrousCuck16 days ago

Good story, I look forward to reading more. Pay no attention whatsoever to Whackdoodle. He obviously deeply hates stories about submissive cuckolds who endure humiliation and emasculation. Yet inexplicably, for reasons known only to him (and probably not even to him), he seeks out these stories and comments negatively upon them, typically bemoaning the lack of self-respect of the protagonist. More inexplicably still, if it is a multi-part story, he will continue to read each chapter and make the same, repetitive negative comments, in contrast to a rational person who would simply stop reading a story he or she dislikes. Seemingly incapable of suspending his disbelief, he seems to take the stories personally and WAY too seriously. He also seems incapable of understanding that different things turn different people on, and that different people have different tastes. In addition, he is a serial misreader of the texts of stories .If your story ends up being 100 chapters, he will continue to read each one and make the same negative comments ad nauseaam. There are a few other Anonymous reviewers who have similar issues (given the similarities in their writing style and nature of their objections, I sometimes think Whackdoodle also reviews the same stories anonymously). We all wish that we could write stories as brilliant as the stories of Whackdoodle and these serial Anonymous critics. Oh, wait a minute! We can’t, because they haven’t written any!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous