All Comments on 'Forbidden Lust & Oral Sex'

by sexymilf44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IveBignuttsIveBignutts13 days ago

Hey Sexymilf44 ! You do have hot fantasies. Wink Eating pussy and having my cock worshiped are also my favourites. Of course, your description was rather short but yes, it was straight to the point. Maybe you should add in a bit of dialogue to make it "more lively". Maybe more details about your orgasms while you enjoy being eaten.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

OK premise.

But barely a beginning.

And sooooo rushed.

Three stars.

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleed13 days ago

MMMmmm... very, very hot. Love how your horny, masturbatory state progressed, which is so realistic. Y'know, having "those" feelings get hornier and hornier and must be sated. Love your ride on your cock dildo and how you tasted your sweet cream .... I never met a woman who didn't love her juices. Nice that you shared with your hubby. Love to read more.

Rnlaw44Rnlaw4411 days ago

Good first subnission! Like the premise - have all the workings for longer / more descriptive / fantastic follow up stories!! 😈🔥

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

What if she calls the model while she is using her dildo?

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Hi there SexyMilf44 - as a frequenter of LitErotica and other online sources I had to pass comment that having read this story and listened to your 5 audio clips, think you will be a great addition to this site. Your audio, with all the wetness vividly clear by sound, is a real turn on. The saying ‘a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets’ springs to mind. Discovering the side of yourself as a Milf is our (the listeners/readers) privilege - as a 2024 new ‘cummer’ keep them coming and we will be too ;-)

auspurpleauspurple1 day ago

great story and very well written. hope you were wet while writing......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous