All Comments on 'Chapter 5: Big Man on Campus'

by JackChandler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy14 days ago

That first time is such a revelation and there's no going back. How lucky we are to share that exquisite"petit mort".

pdiddyd55pdiddyd5513 days ago

Good writing. I’m enjoying the story.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer13 days ago

Like pdiddyd55 said, this is good writing. Good storytelling should draw the reader in and make him want more. This story does that exceptionally well as it builds up chapter after chapter. Great job!

Cane23Cane2313 days ago

Amazing story, I'm not sure what makes it so unique and interesting...descriptions are great, characters also... Maybe this process of Matt's maturing, his changing of attitude, self-awareness. This looks like coming from the road of shame to the road of fame and I like it. I'm little bit concern about safe sex. It is 1995 and AIDS is death sentence. Hope that guys from Gay Mafia under the 'protection' consider health protection too (unless, as story is fiction, STDS's are not an issue). I would be very disappointed if story of Matt's road to stars becomes a story of Matt's road to grave!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

The story was very erotic. Not that it matters i guess. There was nothing in the story about prep for bottoming which could lead to a mess if it was a virgin guy reading the story......just saying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackChandler@JackChandler
Fourth generation Okie born left-handed and gay to a right-minded preacherman and his wife.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES