All Comments on 'My Awakening'

by highlycharged

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
parker3522parker352215 days ago

Putting a cock into your mouth for the first time, is a life changing experience. There is nothing else like it. You realize you have just became a cocksucker. it's startling, but you can't get it out of your mind.

You want it to happen again.

It does happen again, and then again.

It becomes part of your life.

I know.

I'm a cocksucker.

I too write stores here in Literotica. Many are based on my own experiences. check them out if you like.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer14 days ago

Very, very hot!!! Devon is a master at seduction who knows how to hypnotize with his words. Can't wait for this to continue.

wicked_annabellawicked_annabella14 days ago

LOVE THIS!

u do a great job of moving things along without generating a “rushed” pace. all the necessary ingredients; set the scene, introduce a ‘problem’, build anticipation/inner conflict, confrontation, release and set up for next chapter. this is not an easy thing to pull off in short form. and doing it well is way harder than just getting it done.

well done, u. can’t wait for the next installment. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Such a short and basically innocent story, but of course it also happens to be just white hot…It made me wonder about myself too… what would happen to me if I actually took just that one little step, and just deliberately sucked a cock…like just thinking about that just now….my cock just moved slightly…And I know I shouldn’t reread any of this story right now…but it’s already pulsing….

Thanks for your story..

JT

JuansbadbitchJuansbadbitch4 days ago

I love the coercion.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvr1 day ago

For some of us, first-time experiences can be both confirming and life-altering. It was that way for me - with a younger Vietnamese man who confirmed what I am (a bottom) and where I want to be (under a stronger-willed and preferably Asian man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhighlycharged@highlycharged
Just started writing and have enjoyed the feedback and providing entertainment for others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES