All Comments on 'The German Spa'

by beacebeace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jennyphiljennyphil11 days ago

First went to the Stafford Council run 'mixed' sauna, in the 1987...formal & boring...

Then "couples sauna's" in Manchester, Swingers and some of the daytime 'working girls' took care of ugly/boring singles...good time had by all!

speakingmusicspeakingmusic10 days ago

To answer your questions:

What's the largest number of people who have seen you nude at one time? Didn't really get a count, but perhaps several hundred. I was a model (canvas) for a body painting festival which had hundreds of people watching. I also do live art modeling, so upwards to 20 in one of those sessions.

What's the largest number of nude people you've seen at one time? I've been to nudist resorts, so maybe 50. At the body painting festival there were 30 models. During live art modeling, I am the only one nude (generally).

If you haven't had an experience like this, would you like to try it?

I LOVE saunas, although I've never been to one in Germany. I've visited a couple of spas in the UK, and one in Bulgaria. One in the UK, was a clothing optional spa with maybe 10 guests, but the staff was all clothed. The one in Bulgaria was off season, so it was just my wife and I. There are several 'hot springs' in the US which don't provide the spa services you found in Germany, but many have clothing optional soaking pools.

Nice story, great experience. I hope you continue to explore spas, saunas, and clothing optional options.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I go to a place by a river here where many if not most people get nude, and I always go nude. So hundreds on peak summer days for both questions. Quite often people get frisky in the evening. It’s quite fun!

76fellow4876fellow489 days ago

I have been a member of the American Sunbathers Assoc. for several years. Visited a Nudist resort where the number of observed nudists were anywhere from 10 to 40 at a time. The summer months the numbers went up to 50 plus.

A long time ago, did go to a Turkish bath house where the described situations were enjoyed. Also, went to YMCA which had all nude indoor swimming pool. (All male, of course.)

Then there was the showers in the Army, often 40 to 70 at one time.

And several Swingers' events. 30 to 50 coed in central rooms.

I wish that our American way would be more accepting of the naked body.

I am a card carrying AANR member now.

KumakunshuKumakunshu5 days ago

About 75, that same 75. A German spa? In a heartbeat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous