All Comments on 'Perfection'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer15 days ago

Well, I couldn't be happier. While I'm always excited when I pull up Lit and find one of your stories on it, I wasn't expecting Cam and Frankie to come back to warm my cockles again. And judging by the reaction of other parts of my body, the sex scenes in this were pretty damn warming as well. Even that heart in the throat moment with the blown tire couldn't jolt me to reality. So, once again I thank you for another wonderful feelgood story.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert14 days agoAuthor

Hi MarcLuciFer,

Awwww - thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I don't think those two are getting bored of each other any time soon.

They are super sweet.

All the best EmAG

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Pinch me if I'm dreaming,

Hey hey Em!

I'm gonna need to comment twice here.

I only made it up to the part where you said you were inspired by me and my slight (or strong :)) obsession with Cam.

OMG, Em! You made me blush and grin wide enough for my cheeks to hurt! Imagine, my favorite writer dedicated a story to Me!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna read it now and then comment again but THANK YOU! It's the best early bday gift ever!!!

Kisses from your biggest fan,

HONEY

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert13 days agoAuthor

Hey Honey,

Who knows, maybe you and Cam share a birthday!

I'll look forward to hearing more from you.

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

69.

Yep, it is really hard to get right.

Very descriptive.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert12 days agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous 69,

Haha - right!

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Honey again,

It's beautiful, emotional, sensual and best of all it has Cam in it! ;) He and Frankie are HOT!! It's perfection. Thank you so much for this amazing story!

And no, Cam and I don't share a bday, mines June 10, (maybe I'll get lucky and get another story? BDSM Manor hasn't been updated in awhile......) but it's still a great early bday present.

Thanks Em!

Kisses from your #1 fan

Honey

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert10 days agoAuthor

Hello again, Honey.

HA hint hint for birthday pressies.

Actually, Cam's birthday could totally be 10th June. You're like twins!

Hand on heart, you're not gonna get a manor story for your birthday. I am part way through the next chapter, poor Alex stuck in his punishment for being naughty at paintball, I'll have to get him out of there at some point. There's only so much a man can stand! But it's not close enough for June.

This is a fun hobby for me, so I tend to write whatever is loudest in my head at the time, if that makes sense.

You may get a Broadway story around your birthday though, that's a very real possibility. I'll see what I can do. As nearly done there on the next chapter.

I'm glad you enjoyed Cam's tale. He is very cool. As oppose to Frankie, who is very hyper. They've gone quiet in my head now, so I'm done there, unless I develop in the direction of an actual book.

Don't forget I offered you links to the original (almost) inspiration behind these two. I mean, you can totally make up an email address and email me via the site. I checked and 'HoneyluvsCam@yahoo.com' is available ^_*

hehehe!

(NB: to all, my linked email address has recently changed as I'm pretty sure my gmail got hacked. Someone was in there, who was not me, so I switched.)

But yes, I'm glad you enjoyed. Keep your eyes peeled around your birthday then.

EmAG

sm1982sm19822 days ago

Wow, I wasn't expecting the follow up to be so long. Usually readers are given two to three additional pages but you left it on a journey to Italy to get to know about Cam's family, where he grew up, that he and Freddie got married and still in the honeymoon phase months later.

I can't get enough of these two lovebirds, their mutual respect and admiration for each other, the fantastic sex and intimate moments they share together.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 17 hours agoAuthor

Hi sm1982,

Yea, I thought it was gonna be a quickie as well. Should'a known better!

There are so sweet though. I really adore how absolutely perfect they are for each other.

Who's Freddie though? Has Cam been cheating on Frankie? Oh no!

I'm kidding, just teasing you. The joys of auto-correct right? Hate it.

Like when my phone auto-corrects swear words.

I'm like "Who do you think you are, you rabid piece of junk technology. The fucking curse police?"

Urrggghh.

Keep reading. I've finished the next Tony and Ty story (Broadway) I'm just making Honey wait until his birthday!

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene