All Comments on 'Conference'

by ILoveMarriedWomen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichards1 day ago

Stuff like this really does happen.

lc69hunterlc69hunter1 day ago

Opportunity. A married woman will take it, if offered

AnonymousAnonymousabout 22 hours ago

Bold and to the poiny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

Stuff like this shows how worthless our planet is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

When I was in the corporate world, I used to travel every quarter for two weeks. During those times I met countless men who had no qualms about fucking a married woman. I enjoyed my travels so much more once I began to enjoy the fun these men could bring me. My husband also reaped the benefits of a very insatiable wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

Seems like the fantasy of a hormonal teen ptrying to pass as a big boy!! Kiddo…u need to get back to ur studies …this aint the place fer little boys like u!!

exposewife2018exposewife2018about 7 hours ago

It happened to me. Was in St Louis on business and met a married woman in the bar. Before the night was over we fucked several hours.

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 7 hours ago

Short and sweet. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

"To be continue......"

.

No chapter # earns an automatic rating of 1.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 7 hours ago

My take on chapter 2. Husband finds out. Divorces the slut, then finds the asshole, and with one very swift kick, destroys his nuts! No more seducing married women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

Someone needs to fuck you up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

Got to love slutty wives……hopefully there is a few more chapters to come.

zephyerzephyerabout 1 hour ago

It was not what I expected. I figured it would be the wife attending a conference without a husband.

zephyerzephyerabout 1 hour ago

What is with all the hostility? Wow, there are some nasty guys on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILoveMarriedWomen@ILoveMarriedWomen
I was turned on to this site after spending time with college friends talking about our lives. I was encouraged to tell my tales and I hope to do that over time. All stories are actual events with names changed to protect the guilty. I am no writer so don't kill me too much...