All Comments on 'Wimp Loses to Young Black Boss'

by michaelwimphusband

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now let me get thjis straight!

You have a group of white guys that know shit about playing basketball or any sport up against a black school filled with muscle bound blacks knowing the only way out they have is playing sports. They do this everyday of their lives and for losing these play your best guys feel bad? Folks you dont race stock chevies against tuned Mercedes sportscars. The girls are so dumb, we did say high school then college cheerleaders, they are in lust over muscle bound black guys and go to parties, get drugged, get pregnant, and miss the opportunity to marry what they went to college for, marrying young men with degrees that will be financially successful. They become used babymakers and whores for the black guys who will never marry them or take care of them. For the girl he liked being so weak minded and willed he feels sorry? Waste of time, feel sorry for those part white kids that are being raised in poverty by a whoring mom! YOu know once you get to the bottom of the barrel like the girls in this story, you are right then never can come back, who would want them. She turned her head away in the story because she is ashamed of who she is and what she did to her life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Is the Boss's Name

OBAMA?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
They're just affirmative action trophy wives

Could this possibly get any worse? Bet ya their mothers and fathers are real proud of their little girls and their lovely families. Becky's such a lucky girl to have scored so big in love and life. Myron missed his big chance to reconnect at the end. I really would have wanted a used up 20 something white trash whore with 4 black children for my very own. Wouldn't anyone? Oh, be still my heart!! What's the opposite of yuppie? Downwardly skidding white trash whore? Large numbers of retarded girls at the school, right?!?! Nice touch with the tattoo of the ace of spades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't Get it But

I just don't get the connection, but my fiance did. Over and over again until I walked in on her taking all of my black roommate's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you suck

once you get by the racism, unrealism and utter stupidity there is some..you know what there is nothing good about this story I mean there isn't even sex, all it says is that sex happened but nothing about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kiss My A**

POS Writer! Go screw yourself .. it's the only Pu**Y you'll ever get!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Racist writer

This story isn't the least bit sexy. It is about nothing but somebody's lack of self worth. The writer's lack of self worth. To make himself feel better, he turns the tables and creates a white man who feels no self worthless while the young black man is all powerful. I get the feeling the writer is a young black man who feels powerless. Sad. Instead of doing garbage like this, go out and make something of yourself. Do something positive, not negative. Build something, don't tear something down. learn to live your life right and you won't need to tear other people down to feel better about yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go ahead Castrate yourself.

0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Easily the worst story I've read on here. It wasn't in the least bit sexy and focussed more on how worthless the guy was and very little on the actual sex itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loser white boys VS superior BLACK MEN

I love interracial stories, especially ones that degrade white men and get the white women pregnant. Your story is erotic, and well written...keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Anonymous is just another as w/o name as WWW always tells us

Black or white they are fag little cock suckers when they don't have enough guts to leave their names and e -mails

Go play with your blow up doll and suck your dadd's cock ass w/o a name

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bullshit

I highly doubt this is a "True Story".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH it is true,

especially in the mind of the black asshole who wrote it. I can only think most of the "black abusing white women" stories are written by black men who wish they could live out their fantacies.

partownerpartslavepartownerpartslaveover 13 years ago
black problem

this is america's problem. black people are naturally stupid and they seek to pollute the smarter white people by getting them pregnant. can u see tht they dont want to just fuck suck or even beat teh white slut they want to impregnate her so that more of the dumb black genes get spread and the white race is made less smarter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

It sound's like you are jealous of Black men, and don't believe these stories. Well let me tell you, I am a sexy petite Irish girl, and I've been seeing this young black boy who absolutely rock's my sexy body everynight lately, and I just can't get enough of him! The thing's he does to me, make's me cum and cum without any control. The only control,is what he has over me. I just can't imagine living without his huge black cock! The way it make's me feel, sexy, lustfull and somewhat naughty. I know I could'nt obtain these thing's with a plain old boring white guy. So read this and weep, as I go down once more on this delicious black monster! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All of us women have learned BLACK MEN are the real masculine rulers.

As a woman of 27 who had wasted her teens with wimpier white men, i am very much entertained by your story. i wasn't a wife to a white man, but i was a finacee to one. Like so many millions of us white women, it took a strong, virile and commanding BLACK man, a real Man, to show me the way. He took me for the BLACK race forever and i have been 100% exclusive to BLACK men for 7 years now. My 2 children are BLACK as well and My 22-year-old finace would really love this story. Yes, he is BLACK and he is my whole world, and yes. i kiss his feet everyday to thank him for allowing me to be his bitch. i am whatever he chooses me to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All of us women have learned BLACK MEN are the real masculine rulers.

You sound just like a little pricked white sissy white boy transvestite. I hope your Nigger lover has given you AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.....

The ignorance is amazing. I know a lot of wimp ass black men, but i also know the same for white guys. I am 1/6 black, 1/6 native american, 1/6 Scottish, and the rest is more mutt than that. The whole big cock thing urban legend disproved by numerous studies. The whole Blacks are less intelligent? That's idiotic I have an iq of 156, so yeah.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 12 years ago
Angry Comments

Good stories always attract angry comments and this one was no different. I look forward to reading more of your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting

All the black guys with white girls is over the top and urealistic but this was still good, messed up and sad but good.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
Delicious

Thank you for a wonderful story, I haven't had time to read the rest of the chapters yet but I know they will be good.

I am hoping that at least one white wife will be forced to take a young black cock & hopefully made pregnant in later chapters.

I am a married, blonde wife & mum, in my early thirties - to get repeatedly fucked & made pregnant by a dominant, arrogant young black lad is the best thing in the world for a fit, white, married blonde haired woman like myself.

Thanks for a great story - don't worry about all the anonymous comments - they are pieces of shit & are probably too ashamed to tell you that they are aroused by your stories - whether they be female or male.

Sarah Leather, London, England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good, but unrealistic

Certain parts were very unrealistic. The "every white girl in the c/l squad having black boyfriends" part was a little silly. There were also obvious spelling mistakes where the author was rather excited writing it.

Also, the point when Tyrock got to f**k Myron's girl was brought on too quickly. There should have been more build-up. The basketball games should not have been so one-sided as to make the whole thing an absurdity. Why the hell were such a wimpy white team even playing? Can't imagine what the sponsors must have thought with such an atrocious scoring rate, not to mention the coach. Details like that matter. Suspension of disbelief works best when it is combined with SOME realism.

Also, did this white chick have quadruplets? If so, it should have been mentioned as that seemed to occur WAY TOO FAST for it to have been a normal set of births.

OK overall theme, but needs more subtlety.

-- করিম

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 9 years ago
...

Myron this Myron that every single thing Myron blah blah blah is that the only way you know how to start a sentence in third person? i couldn't even read it i sorta skipped everywhere goodness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Love your writing. Eager to read the next chapters. Keep it up!

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 3 years ago
Great start

I love this kind of cruel humiliation of a cuckold :)

Looking forward to reading the next chapters!

shy_southern_belleshy_southern_belleover 1 year ago

This was a really good beginning to the continued story of Myron. It clearly shows how inferior white guys are to black guys, That's why it is so easy to believe this is a true story. Young white girls can't help themselves especially when seeing how dominate blacks are over white guys. That's why they leave their white bf's for the better stronger blacks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

LOL. Pretty lousy writing and story. I think it would help if it wasn't so unrealistic with the scores, the "humiliation", and the "total domination". Of course this type of porn generally doesn't appeal to me anyway since I don't find monk-ees attractive, but still. -- Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was horrible. And the clichés. He was "fucking her tight white pussy with his 10 1/2 inch long and thick cock for 3 hours." FYI, unless you have the kama sutra laying around and have never given it a glance, three hours of sex will get boring as fuck real quick. Never understood why writers of these books make the black guy out to be superior through and through and the white guy inferior to the point he's essentially a chick with a dick? Shit's racist as fuck or the author has a fuckin complex. One day I'd like to read one where one guy just barely bested the other guy in a one time ordeal. So far it's just Jerome da Playa pushes his way past the white stick with limbs and a vagina that happens to have a dick there, into the tight white pussy of the white dude's gf, with his 47 inch thick black cock. Then she can't have it any other way and suddenly wants his children, and all his homeboys from the block's children, black dude is just like "I'm gonna get you pregnant even though I don't want kids," and the white dude some how becomes an even bigger pussy. And why do we describe a black guy's dick EVERY time we mention it? Always "His enormous, 12 inch, thick as a coke can veiny cock this, His enormous, 12 inch, thick as a coke can veiny cock that." Or all stories for that matter, not just the ir ones. We get it. Dude's hung. Stop trying to make up word space with the same goddamn description. Finally, what's with the names? The Myron is a black as fuck name. Tyrok sounds like a middle Eastern name from Mortal Kombat. If there really is a dude named Tyrok, I'd like to meet him, have someone in the background yell "Finish Him!" And then do some sub zero fatality on his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous