All Comments on 'Wolf's Den Ch. 04'

by MissGivings

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it!

Love it! This is a really good story! The plot is getting good! Cant wait for the next chapter! Please more and soon! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is really, really good

Well, that's kind of an understatement -- this is great!!! Like romance-novel quality! Can't wait for the next chapter. So PLEASE HURRY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YAY! You're back

I am loving this story. Please continue soon.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Curiouser and Curiouser

I like how it's building. There will be lots of misunderstandings, but with the best of intentions, it looks like. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Rushing.

I like the plot but slow it down and develop the story, the characters and what's happening. Too many things are going on at the same time. It was great how you explained why and how she felt responsible for her parent's death but it's unrealistic for her to have ended up in his bed and then she goes wandering in the compound and she's attacked by Jaques and Brig...For a pack that's now united there seems to be no respect, its conflicted. Keep writing it, you're going to get better.

mechmanasmechmanasalmost 15 years ago
more please

i can not wait for more. but i also think u should not rush the story. like other have said work the characters out it will make it a better story.

spearman1spearman1almost 15 years ago
Wow!!

That was a wonderful chapter as always I hate that it was so short. keep'em coming.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
I like your story but it is so short!

I wouldn't mind you taking longer and combining two chapters together. That would make a good length and would be much more satisfying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more :)

Keep them coming!!

missvixxen08missvixxen08almost 15 years ago
Really great, but too short.

I love the thread of the story and the characters are showing promise, but the story is too short to get truly hooked, if you know what I mean. You can't really get to know the characters that you are introducing in the newest installment. I also would love more description of the bad guy... All in all though, 5 stars. You are very talented. I look forward to reading more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice

Please Post more... I am starting to get into this... am really looking forward to where this goes!

Reader_onlyReader_onlyalmost 15 years ago
Waiting for next segment

Okay, waiting for next segment, soon please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I really want to know what happens next! It's getting interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more!!!!!!

please please write some more soon...the wait is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please more

Very nice! I wonder what will happen next. Please write more.

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatover 14 years ago
fantastic!

write more! i'm excited to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!!

I really like the story so far. However, it is a bit short. Please get the next chapter out soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just getting interesting...

I love the character development and story line. Please write more soon! It is just getting good...

curiousandwetcuriousandwetover 14 years ago
Can't wait for more!!

I love the story please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
looooooved it

I really really loved wolf's den, i can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

i luvved ur story soo much but i will -- i don't know what I will do if you don't put out another chapter

Heather_LeeHeather_Leeabout 14 years ago
More please!

Waiting, rather impatiently, for the next chapter. Another talented author graces the Literotica site.

flotif_207432000flotif_207432000about 14 years ago
good write up

when will you add on????

akchaysakchaysabout 14 years ago
Hey i keep getting withdrawals...

Pls do complete this story...a hell lot of time has passed....eagerly waiting !!!!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
looking forward to more....how tangled will things get?

how tangled up will things get...set up is there for lots of misinterpretations/misunderstandings like torrin thinking she's a spy, etc. ....hope it isn't too long b4 things are figured out...

And didn't she turn that freak ex who killed her parents over to the cops? or is she waiting for him to come get her?

hope you'll be sending more chapters to us soon!

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
More?

This is just teasing me!! Can't wait to read more, even if it is just another teasing chapter lol

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
very good

I am really enjoying the build up. The crazy murduring ex has definately got to be more than he seems. Looking forward to how you will start to tie it all together. Lisette has to be something special in the story for fate to have brought all of these events together. I have a feeling that all of the circumstances in her life will be culminating together to make her situation more clear in the not too distant future, but that doesn't mean there won't be more of this wonderful struggle of hers against it before they all accept the enevitable. Great job! Very interested to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This was really good. Please don't leave me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please...

please would you continue this story as I am hooked!!!! and want to see where you take us with it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish You would continue

I love this story and wish you would continue it so we can see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Woman?

Don't keep us in suspense for much longer. Great tale, wonderful characters. So looking forward to more. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
worth printing

The buildup to the story is great. I'd love to see more written about this little adventure, it has great promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start!!

I am loving this story but need more, it is a greast start but i sit here patiently waiting for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!!!

I love the direction your story is going and the characters, but please, continue with the story!!! I've been waiting patiently for months on end now!!!

sweetpea265sweetpea265over 13 years ago
Really Enjoying It.....

It reminds me a little bit of Leader of the Pack which is one of my all time favorites. I'm liking that your female character still has some friends and family of her own along with a past that will make the story interesting on so many levels. Hope you can update soon because I've read through just these 4 chapters twice already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it ... 5 stars *****

... but where is the next chapter. Please don't keep us waiting for too long. I like where this story is heading and I'm wondering if James is a were who killed Lisette's parents to force mating. Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
... sadness

This looks like the start of an amazing story... WHY IS IT NOT BEING UPDATED!!! :,,,,,(

Softfoot85Softfoot85over 12 years ago
When is the next chapter?

I just read this story for the first time today and love it! Please say that there is more coming.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
we love Torrin!!!!

This is really nice. A gentle easing in to the story. You have made Torrin so very lovable and sweet not in a pussy whipped way, but manfully rich and protective. We like it very much so far. Please keep going..............please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please post some more :)

I love this story, could you please post some more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sad

I was enjoying reading this story. I am really sad it is not being updated. I hope it gets updated soon!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
such a pity

its such a pity the last chapter was posted over 2 years ago .. there is protencial for a great read .. pity!

sweetie86sweetie86over 12 years ago
SAD....

THIS STORY HAD SUCH GREAT POTENTIAL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if this person will ever come back and finish her story I hope so I like this story alot man Ill keep cheaking but GOSH i wanted to keep reading :(

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Please Post Next Chapter

Please Please Post Next Chapter Soon

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 12 years ago
I know it's been a while....

...but please come back and finish your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please...

...come back and finish! This is a great story.

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago

I agree! Please come back!!

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
it's so sad...

...when a talented author like yourself STARTS a brilliant story, but then goes and leaves us hanging!

we need more!

come back and write for us again, the stories are great, we just need more of them!!!

please? ;)

k_k

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Need

To update and finish the series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh for an encore(or several)

A very good development of already interesting earlier writing. May our author feel inspired to continue and conclude, before there are only werewolves alive who remember when the story began.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yet another well written but unfinished tale. Such a shame, I fear after all this time we will never know the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well.....

I guess I will have to imagine the rest of this amazing story... *sigh* and it was so good too......

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Man that annoys me!

why start a story if you arent going to finish it???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Nice story. Wish you had finished it. But really enjoyed the storyline you created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why does this happen

Great story but the author has vanished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous