All Comments on 'Lesbian Call Girl - Katherine'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
maryjademaryjadealmost 15 years ago
Ohhhh - so yummy!!!

Thank you so much for writing this story. Katherine is one of my biggest girl-crushes and I've been looking for a story like this. Great writing, hot girl-sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful, wicked good storytelling -

Nice technique of using someone everyone knows to set up the steamy sex between two women. Now I must read all your other stories.

ExintarisExintarisalmost 14 years ago
Praise

Your descriptions of lovemaking are amazing.

sweetboy1007sweetboy1007over 13 years ago
As usual more cum story...

MY GODDES MILENE.....

Iam waiting for a long time to this type of story. Iam liking FACE FUCKING so much. So milene When you FUCK MY FACE with yours Heavenly Pussy. oh...my god....Iam reading this beautiful erotic cumming story plenty of times. Milene is my favourite LESBIAN author.

These Katherine heigh lesbian celebrity story was my life time reading story.

Milene my FACE was waiting foi your sweet dripping juicy PUSSY for FUCKING.....

Yours lovely lesbo.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More, more, more

Writing is great and so vivid. I like the "b-list" participants, not the standard MFox, JAniston, AJolie etc. And love, love, love the ass-L.

soheil_r7soheil_r7about 13 years ago

I'm agree with " Exintaris " your lovemaking details are fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
omg

omg! i have never cum as hard while reading as I did with this one!

femmetrishfemmetrishalmost 13 years ago
Exquisite Descriptions and Sensual Lesbian Sex!

I love your choice of Katherine Heigel as a "client". I totally agree with you about the allure of her breasts and body. Just the thought of her naked body and exposed cunt create such desire.

Your detailed descriptions of her aroused cunt are plain wonderful. The technique of bringing her to the "edge" and repeatedly teasing her was very very erotic. What a magnificent feeling; being so close to cumming, begging and forced to wait a bit longer.

I particularly thought the way you expressed Katherine's desires and reactions were so realistic. You clearly are writing from experience and not just surmising what "eating a woman" would be like.

Katherine's compelling desire to take it anally was just an added bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

Write more of these storys please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't Ever Stop

I love this series! Please continue writing more. I love how descriptive your stories are!

Would you consider servicing one or more of the following?

Ali Larter

Megan Fox

Diane Lane

Charlize Theron

Elizabeth Hurley

Naomi Watts

Stacey Dash

Alice Eve

Take care and keep writing! You're awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How can you not

add a chapter with Sofia Vergara?

roveroneroveroneabout 7 years ago
VERY very hot!

Loved it...esp getting her rump tossed....

Even better than Danica story!

5 + fave story

sharksharksharksharkover 6 years ago
Rich Ass

I love the way KH takes control of this petite submissive. Making her service her boobs, pussy, and anus. The little lady is poor, and her mother brought her into this world to pleasure curvaceous rich Katherine. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Hot

HAD to tell u how much I enjoyed that I'm so in Lust with Katherine since Grey's Anatomy and your style in eating her ass , I'll be jackin to that for months. Okay I'm going back for more of you . Thanks for that

MileneMileneabout 3 years agoAuthor
Still hot

I can’t believe it’s been over 10 years since I wrote this story! Now I’m watching Katherine in “Firefly Lane” on Netflix, and at 42, she is still hot as fuck! Wow.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 3 years ago
Indeed she is!

She's 42 and still looks great! Always liked this story, you did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely awesome, as are all of your stories. Now on to the next!

kbone1kbone16 months ago

Kathryn with the pink Capri pants and Milene are out of the world!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really enjoyed this as a man! So hot, yet tender. Well written, Milene!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1295 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES