All Comments on 'My Lovely Weekend'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Giving Your Mom

Two your two buddies? W.T.F. is that about, same kind of guy that would have his wife gangbanged, all that incest most have warped him, or you?

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 14 years ago
Good story. Continue

Don't listen to the Anonymous naysayer. This story is in the right category. If Anonymous found it uncomfortable, stop reading and move on to another incest story or read from the other categories. Story well done. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My mom, my bitch

My father died when I was 13. My mom started dating (fucking) men in a few months. When she returned from a date, she would hug and kiss me and tell me that she had gone to bed with a man. After hugging and kissing for a few months I started playing with her tits and pussy while hugging and kissing. We started fucking soon there after. I would fuck her after she returned home from a date. We started fucking more and more. I was 14 and had a 25 year old black friend. I told my mom that she was to fuck my black friend. She did. I then asked my black friend to get a few of his black friends to fuck my mom. Soon mom was only allowed to fuck black men. She became my bitch. She fucked whoever I told her to fuck. I would take her to bars and pick up black men to fuck her. She got pregnant by the black men. She had an abortion.

Mom and I moved to a new city. We were lovers and she continued fucking only black men. I put my mom in a whore house because I liked the idea of my mom being a black man's whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
did not like the way

he turned his mother in to a fuck slut whore....he had no need to do that....stupid prick....would serve him right if she now goes off looking for other cocks to please her

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Bull crap

Stopped reading when that fool ask mom that treasonous question! No one gets the mom in my story but the son, never any other bastard. Ok let me move on looking for a story where only the son gets mother, surly the have one MoonDrift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous