All Comments on 'Rough around the Edges Ch. 09'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yay!!!!!

Now we get to know Gale's story. Great segue by the way, not expected and awesome. I love your stories, you are one of my favorite authors on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
all good

in the world of myanlass and i enjoy being in your world everytime, let there be a gale and patrick story, nicole and ramon story, dominique and nik story, lets just bask in mya world please!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now..see that's just not right!!! lol

Girl you left us hanging!!! Good ending and now I got to be on the lookout for Gale and Mr. Patrick. Thanks

trinisamplertrinisamplerover 14 years ago
luved it!!!

great ending and i can't wait for u to star patrick and gale's story....it should be quite interesting!!!

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
good

Glad to see them sort that out. :) I know it's difficult, but if you could, you should find an editor. In this chapter more than some others, your verb tenses were all over the place, and some of the dialog was pretty stilted (although dialog is tough to write). The characters are great, and I'd like to see something about Gale.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
Hell no

It would have been nice for jade to be pregnant.but patricks here !!! Can't

Wait to find out why he dumped gale for.

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieover 14 years ago
cliffhanger - noooo!

i'm so happy for jade and james. but did you really have to end on a cliffhanger?! oooh i hope patrick makes gale squirm. great job myanlass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Update soon

I can't believe you left it there...oh no, I hope Patrick isn't an old flame. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i dont know..

i dont know...is it just me or was the chapter a lil rushed?

I just think their could have been a lot more.it seems like you originally planned for this chapter to be the last and then you changed your mind and added that last bit with gales ex.

honeybreehoneybreeover 14 years ago
Great chapter and Love Gale despite her flaws!!!

So glad that Jade and James got it together, hopefully Jade will stick to her guns and trust her man! But great chapter and ending, you had minor errors but the story itself and the writing covered them up well! Even though you left quite a cliffhanger, who is this Patrick person?! Now,I can't wait for your next installment! I hope you re-establish the sister bond of Gale and Jade. Yeah what Gale did was wrong but at least she fessed up to it in the end. It is good to see flawed characters once in awhile intead of perfect or nearly perfect female characters all the time on here. Life is messy and sometimes people do the wrong things for the right reasons and have the right intentions but its life and Gale shouldn't be an outcast from her friends and family or severly punished for it, if that was the case we will have a lot more of lonely people in the world! Anyway, good job and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PATRICK!! please hurry and continue the story

OMG!!!! u totally did a very good cliffhanger!!! cant wait for patrick!!!! so much missing details need to be filled!!! love ur stories by the way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Patrick

If i remember my story correctly. Patrick is Gale's old flame..the guy she loved and he left her to marry some girl he got pregnant..right???that's why she is such a prune right???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next series?!

when will the next series be posted???

trinityx3trinityx3over 14 years ago
"thinking"

I Loved it!

"thinking" if patrick saw jade with braces, I am thinking he was not an old boyfriend or is he?

but I am thinking he is the one that broke her sisters(Gale) heart.

can't for the next chapter

missingmissmissingmissabout 14 years ago
mya, mya mya

you for sure are one of the best writers on here and reading all your stories has been one fantastic horny ride hahaha, and i can't wait for more of your writings, as it breaks the boredom and tiredness of a busy day.

moonbaby10moonbaby10almost 14 years ago

MORE I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BRAVO....MORE PLEASE!

I am very glad that James and Jade got back together. I would really like to see a wedding though and see them hava a child. Yeah, that would really good!

And Patrick!...I hope that means that you will be doing a story about Gale and Patrick.??!!??

Hope so.

More Please! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Nyeesha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

are you freakin' kidding me!?!? I KNEW It was Patrick!! KNEW KNEW KNEW IT!

um you cannot just end this story here..... what a crappy cliffhanger! i hope this means you're doing a gail and patrick story.

um this so can't be the end. that is all. what an awesome story! james and jade belong together. we gotta see them get married and have babies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just as I thought...

I hope Gail gives him a really hard time for breaking her heart:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

I loved it! Brilliant! Nice to know that erotic stories can actually have a story and is not always about the GET down. More please and what is the title of the Patrick story.., Youre good, hahaha you go me hook, line and sinker!

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
!!!

Before I read the last line exclaiming it was Patrick I KNEW it would be him! Irish all the way!!

I can't wait to keep reading about these people. Gale, Dominique and Nicole! I hope you're planning on writing about all of these girls :) I absolutely love your characters and I think this story has been a definite improvement to the one about Scott and Katrina (although that story was good too)!

Great job and keep up the writing! You've got an avid fan in me!

Sweet_RaetoyaSweet_Raetoyaalmost 13 years ago
omg

you ony have to continue with this i wanna know why patrick left gale please do another story

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
AGAIN!!!

Wow, looks like love can comeback a second time.

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

Another great story! So Patrick's back, let see how Gale reacts!

magiczeesmagiczeesalmost 12 years ago
Really lovin this

Story just wondering are you ever gonna finish or update it??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confused

I don't understand this....does this story continue as "You will be mine again"????

roseloveroselovealmost 11 years ago

out of all the couples they are the funnest. S n K are the cutest. R n k are the sweetest n D n N are the oddest but nice together n G n P are the one i think who went through the most to get to each other. this is what i think. no one thinks the same so what do u think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this my fav series!

This is literally my favorite series ever. I love James and Jade. Waiting for Nicole and Ramon.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
LOVE IT !!!!!!!!

OBVIOUSLY THIS SERIES ISN'T OVER, PLEASE CONTINUE WITH JAMES AND JADE, RAMON AND NICOLE AND PATRICK AND GALE!!!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Omgosh didn't expect Patrick to make an appearance...I hope you still submit to Lit, I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago

Patrick and Gale story please

lissahoney305lissahoney305over 9 years ago

LOOK IF U DNT LIKE THE STORY WHY KEEP READ IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoyed the whole story !!!!

This was a good story really. I like the fact that jade sister finally admitted her part in the scheme. Except for grammer, spelling, and context errors, the story was fun.I would suggest that you should read your story out loud to yourself to catch your errors. I was taught that in my English 101 class. Will there be a Gale and Patrick story? Oh one other thing sometimes it was hard to tell who was speaking what lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

I loved this story, you have a gift! Kept me up half of the night reading waiting on love. My only suggestion is to have someone proof read it for you so it doesn't stop the flow for the reader. Other than that please keep writing :-) you're fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!

Them getting back together made me feel a little better. Jade was about to kick some major ass! They shoulda let her get in at least one punch while she was holding her hair! JUST ONE!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous