All Comments on 'Wanting Tina Back'

by NTRmaster

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Couldn't tell...

...what was romantic or erotic about this story. Well, at least not romantic. Randall seemed like a dolt; he didn't care about Tina, only what he could turn her into. His regret seemed more like a spoiled child and crocodile tears. Tina seemed...well, very unrealistic but then hey, it's fiction. I didn't quite buy her 180, but there was some foundation for it. The fact that he lost everything over her also seemed over the top, but on the other hand, if that's all it takes to mess him up, I suppose he got what he deserved.

Funny thing is, had this concentrated more on Tina and told things from her POV, it might have been more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Jesus Christ!

Dude! You are fucking sick in the head! Thank you for making me feel more normal. oh, and prepare yourself for a torrent of self righteous hate comments! I'm surprised you don't have a ton already...

Also, nice twist with the romance category. You're a funny guy (in a Heath Ledger kind of way)

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775almost 14 years ago
Seriously?

I believe we are losing Lit, and we are losing it to people who write stories like this. This is why my comment is with my user name, I am not afraid to tell you how I feel. This is garbage. Not that there is no place for garbage on this site, but there should be a trash category, just as I have advocated before that we need to revamp the Loving Wives category. If there were a "negative" stars category, you would get that ranking. Seek counseling, and stop writing. Or at least, stop publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick, sick, sick!

This is the biggest piece of garbage I have ever read on this site! Please do not ever write another story - it is neither erotic, romantic or worthy of this site.

WILLACWILLACalmost 14 years ago
Product of a sick mind.

THIS IS NOT EROTIC OR LITERATURE. It may have fit under fetish but really "trash" would be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHAT A piece of shit!!

it sucks! and so do you you sick f**k!!

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
i think you proved the point

you riled everybody up to see how they would react, and as a counterpoint you should tell us how far tina fell into being a hooker or drug addict as that would be where she would have ended up with her lack of serious personal intergity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I hated it

but you have a chance to redeem yourself. See if you can write another (un)believable chapter about this (stupid) guy when he finally finds his brains and climbs out of the gutter, becomes very successful and then trashes Tina.

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
Good way to tell others what happened with you,

You want us to feel sorry for randall, but i think he did it to him, I am really sorry if someone one had done so much to you, that you need to write stories like it to make us feel sorry for you. Sorry dude. You dont know any thing about romance thats why it hapened to you, it is your type of romance. You should put your stories in reluctance and non-consent category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Aww. If it comes under romance I love a twist

this is the kind of pain I relish hahaha

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Hey NotTooRealisticmasturb....

is this the only theme you can write? Or should I say, dribble????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hope for more

A cruel look at the face of a woman given confidence and the fearlessness to use it. Tragic! I want more. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Decent, but your others are better...

Nice elements here in this one, but after reading the Reunited series and The Marriage Counselor, I find the stories hotter when hubby actually has to endure the torture of his pride and joy being taken by the alpha male in the cruelest possible ways.

One trend I love about all your stories though is how the wives are generally overly-endowed in the breast department; it shows yet another power over the weak husband. One thing you might consider is having the husband naked so the wife and alpha can compare sizes and laugh about it. Your stories are great -- keep 'em cummin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not romance at all

Just go dig a hole to throw yourself in and rot as you jerk off all over yourself thinking of your girlfriend/wife fucking guys with magic two foot cocks cumming all over her, inside her and on you. Sick loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a romance?

Dark, depressing, and disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How is this romance?

This is a sick, perverted, dark tale - which seems to be your normal story. This one is simply posted under the wrong heading. And like all the other comments, you seem to have a lot of anger. The stuff you write really isn't made for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holly crap!

Dude, I do not mean this in a negative way, but I think you have the most shocking perverted, twisted and sadistic mind on this site. lol, what happened to you dude? Your style is still mind blowing...scary...but wickedly mind blowing 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think you are some ungliest bitch who has got a rotten fucked up mind.you are a whore in deep shit who just wants to feel once having power in life you lowlife slut.This isnt a story about romance so fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He was weak

Please do another one where he become a real man 15yrs.later.And she later divorce with 6yr.old son and 10yr old daughter and she notice him in the grocery looking handsome then ever with lean well built body. She remember how she treat him and regret that everyday of her life and she cheat on him with different men.Now he got his own business doing selling medical supplies to hospitals and doctors and plus he own his house that he bought with 3 bedrooms 2 full bathrooms and a nice size patio.She see him for the first time in 15yrs and so does he and notice she got to 2 children with her.Will he ever forgive her for the pain she cause or will he walk away without saying a word?Because people do deserve a second chance and some people do change because bad choices they made in the past. Will he take her back since now she got 2 children or not?

twoebtwoebover 7 years ago
This is not a romance

This should not be in this category not even close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lol

Why would you put this in romance as opposed to fetish? Id like to see the reactions of the folks who only read romance on this site when they got far enough into this story to realize what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my revenge on NTRmaster

Get a long copies of these women doing gangbangs, DP's, etc and upload them on the web. Find AIDs contamiminated blood and give them to the women and guys-tormentors, blow up their parents, brothers and sisters. etc I know it's a bit pyscho but the tormentors here are also psychos, so all is fair in love and war.11

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking sick

This is your idea of romance ? What a Wanker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNTRmaster@NTRmaster
393 Followers
All NTRmaster stories, including the fourth chapter to "Reunited" that was banned from Literotica, can be read at: http://unrelentingcruelty.wordpress.com/