All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 12'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Following you down this path

I am enjoying the direction you've been taking with your wolves. Without the burden of scads of exposition, you've created a wolf world rich with nuance and detail. You give us a wealth of unique and memorable characters. Your narrator has a full blown inner life that adds texture and believability.

Bravo! I'm excited about the chapters yet to come.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 13 years ago
love the chapter

i ravenously look forward to the next chapter

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thankyou! Thankyou so much!

I have been counting the days til you posted new chapters and I was not disappointed, this chapter was fantastic I love this story so much and look forward to the next chapter and hope the wait will not be to long!

Willie DW groupie!

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
Great chapter

this is one of my favorite stories and i think this is one of the best chapter in the story thank you so much can not wait for more

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Marvelous!!!!!

See Im always telling my husband about me having some me time!!!! Maybe I need to follow her example and make him sleep outside until he gives in!!! Great chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Thanks so much for this great chapter. Please add more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Every time...

Every time I check Literotica, I check first to find out if there's a new chapter to this story. The first one, I was interested. After the second, I was hooked, and now I fear, with each new chapter, that it will be the last. Your ability to tell this story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome Back.

Ive been looking most days for your return to Lit as I have loved the series so far.

I'm so happy you have returned and given us a futher insite to Elizabeth and Joel's world..

Loved the chapter.

Cant wait for the next installment.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
yeah....

Wonderful Chapter.... The story is progressing and I love how he is finally learning that his way isn't always the right way!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Worth The Wait

As usual you give us a chapter that out shines the previous one. It's filled w/ love, recovery, thieves, witches, spells and so much more in only 2 pages. Job well done, just please don't make me wait so long for the next chapter

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Good work!

Great to see you write again, I've been checking frequently.

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
very nice

keep on writing would like it if you were a bit faster with chapters was gettin scared there that you weren't gonna finish this series but ya keep up the good work

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

another nice addition to the story.

i love how she's learning to integrate herself, even if she has to do things she isn't otally used to. i like how they solved the situation with emma. and joel aaaaaah he's getting there *grins* i like his "alphaness" but also adore that's he's learning to listen to his mate and then judge/decide, not the "i am alpha you must listen to what i say" - routine.

i'll be waiting for the next chapter patiently while i slowly work on my own =)

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
Beautiful integration

I really enjoyed this chapter, the way Elizabeth and Joel continue to cross purposes but have started recognizing when they're doing it is interesting. Joel noticing that he didn't listen to his pack when he should have, Elizabeth stopping with the perfectionism and trying to build Rome in a day, both are pleasing and realistic relationship growth indicators.

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 13 years ago
Very nice.

I have really enjoyed your story. Hit every posting. Thank you for your writing, please keep up with the wonderful work! More, please!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
i like the flow

they are learning one another fully, and she is showing she is a alpha. both through power( gouging joel in a fight badly) and compassion( emily and her treatment) and i do hope that lucas and emily are mates, sounds like a a great combo a gentle( until riled i would guess) giant and a sprite that would possibly complete his recovery, hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you.

You have now moved beyond the other authors with similar story lines and characters by focusing on Elizabeth's conflict. Great story. I am also enjoying the side stories of other members of the pack. That variety is interesting. How about some more about Katrina and Nate? Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Predictable and soft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dear Mr/Ms Dry Opinion

I understand you're just stating your "Dry Opinion" but it is in fact YOUR opinion, hence you may want to keep it to yourself every once and a while. If you don't like the particular chapter you've just finished, then fine, that's up to you. However, some of us would prefer to not have to see your negative commentary at the end of every chapter we read. Because, unlike you obviously, we enjoy it.

DoctorWolf, Fantastic as usual! I love it.

P.S. - Dry Opinion; If you don't like the story, don't read it. Simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MY OWN DAMN DRY OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im getting tired of "MR. DRY OPINION" too. You shouldnt be mean to writers whether it is their first book or second. You need to ENCOURAGE them and tell them their strengths and sometimes how they could make a better story in the future, NOT STAB THEM with your sometimes hurtful words...People dont DESERVE that kind of treatment...That is all...

(P.S. If i see another dry opinion i am gonna kill something)

@}-,-'- Be afraid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ya know...

sometimes you need a soft chapter. It can't be hot and heavy sex all the damn time! THAT would be predictable, boring, and for those of us who actually enjoy a good story - pointless. It has been a very long time since I've found a story of this calibre, one in which I look forward to reading the next chapter.

While all the story elements may not be original (and let's be honest, after reading a couple dozen were-stories, they all kind of blend a bit), I find the characters and plot twists highly entertaining and very well developed. So to the author of these fabulous installments, please keep doing what you're doing (and if you get disheartened, just look at how many people read and vote highly upon reading your stories). And to those of you who can't keep your dry, negative, or otherwise malicious comments to yourself, shut up and write your own story.

19Kitten1919Kitten19over 12 years ago
dear dry opinion

If you dislike the writings of DoctorWolf that badly, why do you keep reading their story? If you are going to criticize it may be helpful if you explained why you disliked the stories and what could be made to improve the writing. If you aren't going to help the author to improve, but instead simply be harsh that helps no one and I personally find it to be a bit mean spirited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Talent. Raw and unrefined, but very much there.

Firstly, "Dry opinion", maybe some CONSTRUCTIVE critism would be more classy than simply putting others down. Shame on you.

Secondly, DoctorWolf, as a part-time editor for a publishing company, I would give you this advice: Apply for publishing. Your writing is fluid and your idea is interesting. Obviously you have many followers of the story and I believe as a book, this story would be successful. Please ignore those reviewers whose opinions are too dry to recognise a tidbit of talented writing when they see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

"predictable and soft." is just their opinion, while I disagree with it, you shouldn't let yourselves get worked up about three words, however badly they constructed they're criticism. Personally I love the story, but usually stay out of the comments. I just found it odd that three words upset so many people, unless it was a different comment being discussed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's working

Your story is working. It's entertaining and stimulating. You got me to bring the wolf out in my Partner last night because of how I was behaving around him. The bite marks on my neck and shoulder still hurt and attest to the raw passion that you engendered in me and in him by extension. I've given you a 5 for each chapter so far because of the supreme entertainment value that I find here. The errors are minor and I see no reason not to take them in stride. I will read your other story when I'm done with this one and see if you emerge as one of my favourite authors on Lit; you are certainly well on your way with that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A rare find

Your story is erotic at times but has *drum roll* A PLOT. An actual, sensical, decent plot. I need to be honest with you, it's not the most fantastic complex plot, but it doesn't need to be. It is still engaging and entertaining. It is what it is and it works.

There are mistakes but they strike me more as "oh god I'm going to drop down dead tired but I need to edit this" type mistakes. Small things that were overlooked in a moment of fatigue. Not mistakes out of lack of knowledge or ignorance or sheer carelessness. Good range of vocabulary, good sentence structure, good grammar.

Too often have I found erotic "literature" littered with tasteless scenes, a joke of a plot, terrible grammar, repetitive vocabulary. . . . your story is a rare and refreshing find.

Please keep it up! I can't wait to read the rest of your tale (haha, sorry, I couldn't resist the poor pun). And as soon as I've done that, I can't wait to peruse the rest of your works as well.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I am loving this!!! The passion and love between them is so real, and the story line is awesome. Would really make a good movie.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Yay!

a story that isn't

1.completely devoid of sex

2.completely sex-oriented

3. completely shit.

4. completely full of grammar and spelling mistakes!

YAY!!!

i'm loving it.

k_k

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Addicting!

This story takes up so much space in my conscious mind all day, I have trouble focusing at work. Great writing!

Kink201212Kink201212over 8 years ago

Enjoying your story very much.

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
😊💚

Can you tell? I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weird

Why would Joel not listen to the members of his pack? It is his job to care for every member of his pack. Why would he not think about the needs of his wife? This confuses me. And what confuses me even more is that she, a doctor, is apologizing. He made the mistake not her. Is this some kind of fantasy that women need a strong man and a man needs a docile woman?

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

Dang! I have a full day today and I won't have any time to read today. I stayed up late late last night

enjoying this story! I love it when a story does this to me!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

You're an incredibly talented writer. This is the first werewolf story I've read where absolutely everything about it is original and believable! I'm completely immersed in the life of this pack and the drama and mystery is exceptional. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous