All Comments on 'Finishing School for Shemales'

by Imogen_TS_2020

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60almost 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Terribly erotic! You absolutely must write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Very sexy! Can our next story be one from the doms' side of the hall?

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdalmost 13 years ago
OMG ONE OF THE BEST EVER

PLEASE take me to Mistress K and Make me her lil slut just like Davina. I would gladly take her place. You have me so hooked I am going to have to read the whole thing again and replace the name Davina with Sally as I know what a slut I am for I have long loved the feel of cumming like a woman by have a hard cock pound into my G-spot...I really can't wait for the next chapter of this hot, sexy story....KISS >>KISS>>>Saly

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypsealmost 13 years ago
FANTASTIC

One of the best stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!!

omg more more please..that was SO wonderful!!

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 13 years ago

Loved the story. Hopefully you are planning chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So yummy

Omg! What an amazing story. I almost came just by reading the ending. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank you

thank you for the story, i hope there is more of this story to come,

won4nowwon4nowalmost 13 years ago
MORE!!!

OMG...What a story..loved it! Can I go to that school?? Write more Please!

Imogen_TS_2020Imogen_TS_2020almost 13 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is on its way

Hi guys and gals, thanks so much for all your lovely comments and the messages you've sent.

The second part is what's been keeping me excited for the last few months. It'll be written soon.

But just thank you for all the lovieness. You've all been so kind.

Ixxx

bluesky496bluesky496almost 13 years ago

please write another chapter soon i loved this one it turned me on so much x

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Whoa!

This was one hot story. Can't wait to see Davina's training begin. I await the next chapter.

seat542seat542almost 13 years ago
Thank you....

pre-cum oozed from me as I read. Very hot...some typos but certainly ignorable. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lovely

I love this story makes me wish I was Davina doing all of those wonderful things have big and beutiful breast and a nice and shaply pussy to be filled by a large pinus and to have my mouth filled with a beutiful cock.

blackwingedangelblackwingedangelalmost 13 years ago

That was great. I can't wait to read the next part. Thank you for sharing.

Greyfox69Greyfox69almost 13 years ago
Excited

You have me excited. I am leaking precum and want more. Please! I will be so good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so hot!

This was absolutely brillianr you are a genius for coming up with this my cock is still sore from this story!

EllefemEllefemalmost 13 years ago
excellent!

It was awesome! To be Davina, would be a fantasy come true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

Wonderfully erotic story, Imogen. I hope it's only the beginning of Davina's adventures. You certainly have a fertile imagination. Thank you so much. Looking forward to Part 2. Desiree xxx

andrea_adoresandrea_adoresalmost 13 years ago
Mmmmm

Imogen, that was exquisite. Please produce more and more for us, your greedy slut fans... That's right, you made a lot of sluts for your writing, darling! The blossoming of Davina and her new body was sensational, and Davina eats ass quite beautifully, what an adorable little vixxxen you dreamed up. It's going to be SO exciting when she has totally dropped her connection with 'David' and lives out completely as the gorgeously femme-cocked sex toy gurl she has become.

LOVE your work, Drea muah x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good.

Very hot story Imogen. I hope you're going to continue this, I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Spin on an Old Idea

There are many forced feminization stories through giant underground organizations. Luckily, yours has subs and doms (most only contain subs). I would advise, though I am only a humble reader, that you don't make the difference between subs and doms based on something arbitrary that no one can control (like penis size). Otherwise, great story hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I need the school

fantastic story!! please do more of the writing. What I wouldn't give to attend the school. I've been a crossdressing fuck slut whore for over twenty years and always wanted to work in a whore house where they sold my body, beat me, forced me into all kinds of very kinky sex. I've tried having a pimp but it wasn't providing the excitment I wanted. now I do 25 - 35 cocks each day and and provide my mouth and ass to gangbang situations. i love it and wouldn't change my life style. being fucked over a thousand times a year, plus giving about the same amount of blow jobs is fantastic! Looking forward to many thousands more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The machine

This story is fair but it lacks the spark of good erotica.

A good author knows his subject this is a short coming here. You donot rush to fill the paper. You should paint the picture.

t1m1d1t1m1d1about 11 years ago
5 star

I loved this story ! I wish I was Davina! Looking forward to reading chapter 2 later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An Erotic Journey

Loved the journey of David. Very Erotic.....characters come to life and ring true. I went through a bottle of wine and several cigarettes reading the story. Left me wanting more. I am transsexual myself and a writer and must say...Wow! Perhaps a sequel on David's journey is in store?

Brenda Michelle Brenda_New_Orleans@yahoo.com

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 10 years ago
Quite nice

I enjoyed your story as I could tell how much you enjoyed writing it. I will savor the continuing chapters, girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the story

I enjoyed this very much

dacoach44dacoach44about 7 years ago
Lovely

Kinda forceful, but you can tell the sissies loved it and got used to it quickly...

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Good fantasy story.

Nice as a fantasy story for sure, but you know the reality is a mentally and physically scarred person with horrible identity issues and likely David returning one day with teh cops, or a bag full of guns. Still it was a fun story, that was good to read. Might have needed more sex, but okay as it was I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awsome story

I really enjoyed this story. As a shemale, I would love to live an experience like Davina's, transforming myself into a female and going out to a night club wearing a sexy dress and meeting handsome studs...and heaving fun with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent tale!

Well done! A highly entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Please tell us where Davina's journey goes from here.

SharlenesaslutCDSharlenesaslutCDover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved your story of Davina's awakening. An exquisitely erotic, sensual piece of word art done with passion, lust and the desire of a wanton slut of a gurl.

Can not wait to read the next chapter or two of this slut, Davina's exciting new life. One we all fantasise about frequently. Kiss Kiss, Imogen...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous