All Comments on 'Growing and Learning with Restraint Ch. 01'

by lauramks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Restriant

She's discovered the secret and is using it wisely. Sure wish she was mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was very good ...

... apart from the typo in the TITLE! come on -- this was a decent story -- it was certainly worth proof-reading!

5 *s nonetheless and my thanks. I'd like to see this one developed a little more

lauramkslauramksover 12 years agoAuthor
Spelling....sorry:-)

It appears I spent my time editing the story and when I went back to see my submission I found I misspelled restraint in the title. Doesn't make a good first impression! I also found out I forgot the word "other" in the description. It should read "please each other". I am working on chapter 2 so I appreciate the comments. I will research and see if I can edit the title and description after the fact.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Very cool

The cage is a simple device but there are many more on the market that are fun to play with. one has a ring that locks around the base of the penis behind his balls and locks into a piece that inserts into the penis. or one that the ring locks like the other and is attached to a butt plug. Check out what is out there and have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

I have looked for stories that might ease my Wife into this situation and I'll definetly be using this one to try and convince her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But he wasn't caged.

Like any man with a brain, he knew the cage was a toy and he had removed it, without the key, hours ago as he prepared to fuck the shit out of her, totally in control. What a joke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous