All Comments on 'It Happened Last Night'

by coryree

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ok to be gay

Just admit it to yourself, you'll feel better.

Fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story - alt add to end maybe....

....and I'm going to fuck her senseless DP style until all she can think of is finding just

the right bi guy for an unforgettable MMF experience......I know I'll be up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome story!

Grow up, there isn't anything gay about this story!

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
pleasant surprise

not the story i expected when i started reading, but glad i finished it. pretty hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CRAP

This is complete SHIT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Gay, straight, who really cares? Extremely sexy and it got me hot.

coryreecoryreealmost 12 years agoAuthor
just so you all know....

I am actually "coryree"'s girlfriend and I wrote the story. I write all the stories that he submits. By the way....I don't write fiction.

allitnilallitnilalmost 12 years ago
Looking forward

Looking forward to hearing how he returned the favor

escriterraescriterraalmost 12 years ago
Lovely story of sexual satisfaction

It is always such a delight to find tales in which a lucky lady discovers the thrills and satisfaction of pleasing her fortunate man in a way that unlocks a new source of erotic intimacy for them and a new kind of sexual sensation for him.

What new adventures await this adventurous pair? Does he look forward to his loving partner's further explorations of ways she can excite him with penetrations of his willingly offered, yet oh-so-private opening?

But maybe the most pressing question from readers: Will the lady provide her side of the story, her relation of how the act excites her? We've had a peek into the man's mind, excitement, and sublime satisfaction; now, what about hers?

Do tell.

And, please . . . share every lovely, naughty, arousing detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Her into him !

Good story. Happy couple finding new ways to cum together ! Nothing sexier than alls fair fuck me attitude. Negative people need to grow up and shut up.If you're not happy with it , get off your lazy asses and write your own story if your so smart !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous