All Comments on 'His Black Master Ch. 04'

by NickJBella

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

So sad but true, there are a number Monique and Ty amongst us. TJ is the true victim here and will suffer because of his parent's selfishness. Ty should have learned the first time and cut her off. It truly amaze me how in this day and age how many women will still allow themselves to get knocked up purposely. How low of person you must be to use a innocent child to anchor someone to you that never wanted you to begin with. Ty's intentions were misguided when he married Monique. The only thing accomplished was ruining two lives. Ty's lack of employment set should have encouraged him to seek higher education in the form of a local college or trade school to provide for his kid. My motto trust only in God. Ty's life and everyone touched by reckless behavior is figuratively and literally screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice continuation

i hope he loses the bitch! lol. Not at exciting as the other chapters but it helps to have some background.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 10 years ago
What a bitch

What a bitch Monique is to have tricked Ty into knocking her up. As an Alpha Male he deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
knocked up bitch

Monique sounds like a bitch man fuck that

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cool

Nice back story! Now get back to the real story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous