All Comments on 'The Power of Touch'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely written,

and different enough that I want to see what happens next. He needs to make his parents change their minds about him soon. That crap will eat at him. Keep the money situation realistic; he is not going to find a billionaire who can just give him 50 million without hesitation or others noticing. The mortgage thing is delicate too. No bank manager has the power to just write it off like it is nothing. It will take several people and a lot of paper work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good so far

Well done so far. Any threesomes in the near future? If I had to give

a complaint, I don't like Faye. He has the whole world to choose from.

Don't go for a fat woman in her 30s

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great start, looking forward to the next chapter!

Bomber6969Bomber6969over 11 years ago
Nice start

Please continue. I like that Faye isn't your typical thrall. May be he helps her become healthier be losing some weight while still keeping her on the heavy side. There is so much you can do with this story. I always thought being a "consultant" would be a great way to hide talents and have access to people, interesting situations, travel and money.

Good luck. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Start

Really great start , this looks like it could shape up to be a brilliant story. I like that his first conquest isn't some super slim model wannabe.

jon321jon321over 11 years ago
Good start

This is well written, please continue

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Looking forward to seeing more of this well written story

The storyline is very erotic and kinky, and I hope that he continues taking care of the women he comes in contact with, and that he makes his slaves lives easier with his help.

He has five months with Faye before her husband returns,and I wonder if she will be pregnant when he gets home.

A lot of very kinky things can happen with him being able to control the women so completely.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

next more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting Concept

Overall I liked the concept of power through touch. However, I didn't like that his first target was a woman married to a man who was away serving our country. I guess it's because I didn't like it too much when my wife left me for someone else when I was serving. I hope that he ends up doing something nice for this Captain of the Marines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So he gets ultimate power

and the first thing he does is fuck a woman 125 pounds overweight?

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051almost 4 years ago
Usmc

Your story started out interesting, but I did not even get through the first chapter. To disrespect a marines wife, you made this retired combat marine want to rip off your head and sh*t down your neck. Nothing personal, but I just hope we never meet in real life. Try an oil rigs wife next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chubby chasing yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well the disrespect for a soldier's wife left a bad taste. Then again that's what we get from an sad sob of a MC.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm with the anons. Chubby chasing and disrespecting a soldier's wife are both bad taste. Generally messing with anyone's wife is just a really shitty, but if this, or really either of these, is your fantasy that's even worse and you need a therapist.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 month ago

Fat women and a soldiers wife tells me all I need to know about this writer. I don't need to read another word of this trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
455 Followers
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES