All Comments on 'Braining Ch. 02'

by TexRiffraff

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Exploring can be fun

I am enjoying this a lot. The idea of them exploring their talents is really working. Often, it seems that folks get some psi ability and it just works. This is more fun. I also like how you are handling the guilt/doubt. Having Blair worry more seems right. And having Brian see the consequences of her proposal also seemed right.

I do wonder that with these awesome powers, Brian doesn't have an incident that haunts him. Maybe we will find that he has done something but didn't realize it. Or maybe that will happen in these "stories" they are coming up with.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exciting story. Keep going.

exciting story. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bonding

per the previous comments . . . while I certainly can see the thinly veiled excuse for a fuck fest, I can also see that this could be a good way for B & B to increase their bond. When they have to plan various situations and then together execute that plan they could grow closer. OR, after one particular encounter Brian may find that his feelings really have been manipulated more than he had believed. So, I'm hoping the story does not go down a trite and overly predictable path and I see some possibilities for that hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I agree with all the other comments. Think it would be cool if they got stronger as the stories went on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it.

Don't listen to any of these haters. This story is awesome. Been checking everyday since I read it (in one long session) for updates. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous