All Comments on 'After School Special'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 498 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SAT OR SITTING

I LOOKED AT YOU STORY AND THEN NOTED HOW YOU BEGAN--I SAT-- THAT IS A FULL STOP.

SHOULD BE --I WAS SITTING--THEN THE STORY CAN CONTINUE

IF YOU EVER WISH TO TO REALLY WRITE THEN IT SHOULD FLOW SO YOU MUST GET THE GRAMMAR RIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brings back memories of...

I am old enough to remember the original After School Specials that were on back when I was a kid. I got a kick out of the name of this from the title, but a bigger thrill out of the story. Damn hot! I'm originally a fan of your incest work, but man you can pull it off in any category!

And for the grammar nazi? How serious can you take a person who writes in all caps?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Hot for teacher

Hey Anon #2,Lovecraft has published a lot, so shut it. This is the first Mature story I've read,and its a good one. I had a massive crush on my senior English teacher. Nothing ever happened, but I visited her often after grad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gotta love those teachers

You do a great teasing job at the beginning. The story just kept building. I enjoyed maintaining the teacher aspect throughout.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
I got it bad, got it bad, got it bad!

Was I the only one with Van Halen going through my head while reading this? I sure hope not! Awesome story! Wish I could have given it more than 5 stars! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice

We all need summer school hint hint hint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for summer school!

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 11 years ago
I enjoyed this story very much.

Yes, an editor could have helped but none of the errors were distracting from the story itself. Your build up was fantastic and I loved the abrupt switch when sweet little Kimmy(?) called. I had to reread a couple lines and then I laughed out loud. I loved that image of being startled out of a day dream or from deep in a story. Great job.

I can absolutely see a continuation of these charaters and maybe even towards the end of the summer he brings his friend he was passing notes with to the party.

I'd like to see Tom's confidence build too as he gets more experience from teacher. I'd like him to lead at some point...I think a strong personality like a teacher would enjoy being led on occasion. I'm not talking heavy BDSM or anything just him being strong and taking while he gives pleasure.

Anyway, good job. Good enough I'm gonna check out your other work. Take Care.

babasluvbabasluvabout 11 years ago
Students Learn and Teachers Teach

As Rodney Dangerfield said in Back to School "I love teachers. If you do something wrong they make you do it over again."

This story was well written and the transition between dream and cell phone call reality was confusing at first, but well done.

It also reads as if Kim would make a great student in this affair as well. It might be that she already is.....

Thanks and I await more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story is so incredibly hot. Please, please, please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

to only be able to rate this a 5 star story really isn't enough to do it justice.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 11 years ago
Good story

5 stars - please write a follow up

floaturboatfloaturboatabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Slow build up? Not really, this story started hot and turned supernova by the end.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 11 years ago
Hell of a tale!

I loved it. Five Stars!

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

and what is he doin for college?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very well written

I can visualize Simone in my mind. Although I never had a teacher that looked like that, I have known women that did. It definitely made my cock hard reading it and I could feel my spunk building more than once. Keep up the good work and now I have to read the rest of your stories.

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 11 years ago
An anonymous reader...

Has problems with a few errors in grammar. Points it out in caps. BIG FUCKING DEAL!

It is a well written story. Could you use an editor's second set of eyes? Of course. It would improve a great story. On the other hand, it is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rime or Rhyme

Dude, if you want to make fun of a poem, at least check out a title once in a while, okay? It makes it hard to take you seriously, no matter how good the story is.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 11 years agoAuthor
Its called auto correct

Rime/rhyme Auto correct will "help" you by fixing any "misspelled" words. I did not catch it in my 3rd read through.

And its hard to take any negative remark seriously when its behind "anymouse"

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Rime of the Ancient Mariner

An epic poem, and turned into an epic song by Iron Maiden.. :) Yeah, AutoCorrect can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I wish I could give this one another 5 stars, to be honest.

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
fantastic

Great story and looking forward to the next episode. There will be a next episode, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good writing

The style you used here, starting out with what seemed real and then stepping away to show that it was the character wriitng a story was a nice twist and interesting. I would recommend you get an editor and proof reader for some minor story line touch ups and grammatical and spelling cleanup. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wishing

Wish I was Todd!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Need more like this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Definitely worth a 5 star rating.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
I'm drained just reading it-great story

nice build-up, nice surprise halfway thru-then the twist and finally they link up-good stuff-very hot sex scenes-well written- thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked

You have the potential to be one of the best erotic story tellers here, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Really good plot and build up, you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot for teacher

Wonderful story and great sex...

nixongnixongover 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

it was a great story. had me enthralled all thru. so please continue this story.

MSTarotMSTarotover 10 years ago
The ending

Was seriously wondering if you were going to have his mother walk in and him be typing out this whole thing.That it was still just a fantasy. A kind of story, in a story type ending.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mind blowing

Oh my u made me cum hard!.

VersewritersiVersewritersiover 10 years ago
Amazing

When I was first reading it all it sounded like a porn script. I like reality and when it turned out to be something Todd was writing I knew this had to be something good. Nice addition of the foot fetish and I love how this turned out hope there's another installment coming soon, possibly including Todd's obvious admirer maybe?

rockyracoon1964rockyracoon1964over 10 years ago
loved it.

What a great story with great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Something to be proud of

you have written an amazing and exciting story. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well written

This was a very well written story but I would suggest getting someone to proof read the stories I found a few spelling mistakes but overall it was very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't you have an proofreader?

You spin a good yarn; good build up and vivid description. Your English, however, is not as good as your imagination. Unfortunately, that takes away from the reader's enjoyment of the story because it becomes necessary to guess at what you meant in too many instances. I strongly recommend that you get a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot teacher !

awesome story. I had a teacher in high school I had the hot for and fantasized about but not as good as this....wow.

I see others complain about yours spelling when they themselves misspell in their comments...lol oh well. Great story, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EVERY SCHOOL BOYS DREAM

is to fuck the sexy teachers

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

The details, man, the details (takes notes)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wow, you really know how to write. Have you ever thought of writing a novel? And as far as the misspelled words are concerned any body can use spell check, not everybody can tell a story. Good job keep up the good work.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

I had a teacher back in high school that I fantasized about every day. Of course so did every other male in her class. She taught typing and in the late 50's had classes full of guys including all the jocks. Back then mostly only girls took typing.

She was single, HOT, red headed, petite and beautiful. And most of us guys actually learned to type. She would walk around the room and stop and watch every person as they typed. She always had a smile and remembered every student. The last time I saw her was somewhere around 2000, 42 years after I was in her class and she still remembered me and the other classmates she saw then.

She was still as beautiful then as she was in school.

Of course there was no story like this one that happened but every one of us dreamed it every day.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 10 years ago
Very Well Done

Even though the plot device of sending the wrong story started getting cliched a week after email was invented, it works because it does happen. And that was clearly a good "Murphy's Law" moment.

I loved that she kept using what they were doing to provide corrections on his "story mechanics".

Now that's a dedicated teacher!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I hope we have a summer of reading ahead of us to go with his summer school classes

lots of teasing, leading up to, as you called it in the story, the big climax.

It was a good story, but would be even better with some proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
We've all been there

Thanks for telling such a good story about the fantasy all males have had

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
,hot

Very good. I like the way the story is paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

I hope you continue with the "next lesson".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ch.2?

There's no way one of the hottest stories I've read here ends like this !!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
superb

Lovecraft68 you are awesome..!! very talented writer. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Simply WoooooooooW.

Your story blown me away and made it on of my personal favourite. From now on i'm going to read teachers section as well. I have request that please make another part or two of summer season as well as after school encounters. I really appreciate your effort. Thumbs for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
need a sequel

You know good stories need sequel......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really Good!!!!!

Awesome!!!! Looking forward to more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very Good!!! I hope there will be more to the story, maybe other members of ``Miss Ross's writing circle``

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Great story. I really liked it. How about a follow up on what happens over the summer I think that would be nice and maybe turn it into more than just sex where they seem to get into each other a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sexy teacher, sexy Todd

Definitely, details! Give Todd a good dose of chest hair, as he is one helluva sexy stud! His teacher is so turned on by his appearance, and she pays close attention to his chest, his nipples, his shoulders, his abs -- he could have a nice dusting of chest hair across the pecs and in the center of his chest, and a good treasure trail leading down to the bush that surely surrounds his cock. And since his hair is black, the hairy chest and pubes will be even more sexy!! Bring on the details! He's got to be one great sexy machine!

JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadealmost 10 years ago
Incredibly well done story that could teach other erotica writers how it's done!

I have always loved a dirty story, good erotica and sexual descriptions of any sort. From reading my friends Dad's Hustler Magazine letters, skimming through my Aunt's romance novels to find the "good" parts to just enjoying good 'back of the box' porno movie descriptions. Of course the net changed the way most everything is done in life including erotic literature and it's consumption. Since finding Literotica.com many months back I have really enjoyed the wide variety of topics and writing styles. But after sampling many of the stories here I have to confess most are not written very well. Aside from the value of the acts being described one has to use their own imagination to really enjoy them. This story was nothing like most others I've seen. Well written, plenty of hot descriptions and the subject matter for me was incredibly sexy since the age old teacher-student fantasy is one of my all-time favorites. . .My wife was a high scholl substitute for a time (no I wasn't one of her students) so I have had my fantasy come true in a sense as she's certainly the hot teacher type. That being said, I want the author to know they captured those student-teacher dynamics perfectly and this story is being favorited and I will certainly check out the authors other writings. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply awesome

This was an amazing story. Hope we see more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic read

That was a great story (except for a little confusion throughout over Miss Ross or Ma'am). One of the best I have read here, with both an excellent lead up to the sex and great sex. I do hope that there is at least one more story about these two. What happens when the other students show up for the story group? That should make for some tension!

vladdracul85vladdracul85over 9 years ago
chapter 2

I hope you write chapter 2 and more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking fantastic!

Like young Todd, I think I'll be dreaming of Miss Ross tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A+

Super hot story. A lesbian version of this would also be amazing. A hot teacher like Miss Ross seducing a shy young female student and taking her into her bed.

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 9 years ago

Earns a top grade!++

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
Rats...........

I can't give you any more stars because I already did that sometime in the past. If I try it again, it just wipes the first ones out and you don't get the second ones either.....

But I would give this story 10 stars if I could.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome lustiness

One of the best - thanks!

DM

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Nasty nice. Good reading and writing - for old farts like me. Guess I'll have to branch out into the other stories away from loving wives. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow...A+!

I love how you built up the piece, and almost came in my pants at least 4 times reading this...hopefully, you have more.

Amazing job. : ,

bacheerabacheeraover 9 years ago
where is chapter 2, 3, etc.

Hi lovecraft68,

I must say you write some mean story here, working us all heated up. I sure hope you will start writing more about miss Ross and Todd. This is one story I would hate to see stopping here as it almost demands to be continued.

What extra studys happen during summer school (do they get cought or not). And where will Todd go after graduation (follow his love maybe or long distance relation?).

I think this would give plenty of ideas to continue writing about them.

Yours truly, Bacheera

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 9 years ago
You sir are BAD ASS!!

Whoa dude. Just whoa. Loved it. Speechless. Think my face just melted. You are the Eric Clapton of of Literotica. Epic bro, fucking epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story, but

many errors. hr for her, hand son for hands on were done at least twice, and that's just mentioning a couple of many. Quite an enjoyable read anyway.

Rich_fantasyRich_fantasyover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Love the writing, love the lead-up, love the story, love the characters - loved it all!

Dragonmaster15Dragonmaster15over 9 years ago
Loved it

Sure wish I could fuck like that!! Will say I wished he had fucked in the ass in this stroy. It`s one of my favorite things.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 9 years ago
Awesome

This series was just too awesome for words. mmmmm lucky shit. I never had a teacher that even looked half that good. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb

mm so hot. Brings back those memories of lusting after the sexy English teacher.

Great work.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
got it sooo bad I'm hot for teacher. David Lee Roth?

I'm glad you have this young .... man earning his keep. What did you do over summer vacation. Well I, I mean we, that is we, perhaps I should show you.

398, 000, that's cool.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 9 years ago
Excellent Story!

I love the detail you put into your stories. I never had a teacher that looked that good or even fantasized about fucking. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Great story

gunmakergunmakerabout 9 years ago

Another one well done. I had an older English Literature teacher that I was very attracted to in High School. Long ago now. Thanks for the fantasy.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
WEll, If you have to go to summer school

it might as well be with a private tutor and in a class you will use in your personal life.

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518about 9 years ago
425448 & 455

425448 views and 455 favorites as of this comment really says how prolific this fantasy is. Outstanding story. Reminds me of my Mrs. Dempsey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hand son verses hands on

showed up a couple times...

But AWSOME story. Brought back memories of my English teacher Miss Lewis. Well the longing memories anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

This is gold in the form of erotica!

Thanks author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!!

Great story! Keep up the excellent work!! Loved all the angles with surprises and twists and turns.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyabout 9 years ago

Whenever I see a new story by you, I know it's one I'm going to enjoy. Thank you for writing such good stories.

smurphyousmurphyouabout 9 years ago
Sexyyy

Love the way you went from fantasy to real without confusion. Almost like a dream sequence in the begining. Really captured my vision of a strong experienced mature woman too, while keeping her a vision of beauty. Keep it up. Ill be reading your other work now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Magnificent!

Best story I have read in a long time! Your imagination for story and details is superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

AWESOME

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
I agree, Wow

Well done.

Only thing I'd like is for them to take a couple of well-deserved breaks. The action was going at 100% for so long that I got, I guess you could call it, "emotionally tired." It would also be nice to include the next time they get together. I'd like to read about Todd taking her rear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Divine

This is an absolute masterpiece. Too bad it isn't a series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
6 out of 5

6 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow i'm soaking wet soo gonna fuck my husband after I've sucked his big fat cock

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Very nice !!!

Nicely done. God bless horny school teachers,they are the ones that really teach and through their teachings leave many young ladies glassy eyed and wondering who taught him 'that'. Very well written,keep on going. Five stars are just not enough !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy shit

Dude...that was amazing. More please. Hot, to the point, and just enough back story for me, personally. Amazing writing.

TOM469TOM469almost 9 years ago
ummmmmmmmm

dude you really do hv a vivid imagination and too much time on yr hands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

Loved the build up. Really great story! 6 out of 5!

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 9 years ago
Dahmn!

The ultimate 'hotforteacher' story! Sounds like a great summer coming up. I hope Kim doesn't get neglected... ;)

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 9 years ago
Yes one of my favorites as well!

Maybe because I had similar fantasies about my English teacher. Her name was Mrs Butwell (yes it really was) but all the guys called her Mrs Builtwell! My desk in the front row, right in front of her desk. She used to sit on her desk, with her feet on the supports of my desk, while wearing skirts! Her legs were a thing of perfection! I was too naive and shy to do anything about, but I think back and wonder why a 30 year old teacher would sit like that in front of a 17 year old student! Didn't she know what she was doing to me? I think she did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GRREETT!!

Like I said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story. My fantasy as well

wagonet2wagonet2over 8 years ago
Especially section 3

Nice flow, great build-up, especially section 3/5. I thought his blonde girlfriend would somehow enter into their romance. Maybe an old/young FFM sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22268 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...